Chapter 14

Skys P.O.V

I woke up and checked my phone. There was a text from an unknown number.

U=unknown M=me/sky

U: Hello Jessica you missed your appointment

M:uh I think you have the wrong number ma'am

U: oh sorry

M:it's ok

End of conversation

I went to my closet and grabbed the: Hello I'm Divergent. Shirt I wore the first day was here. Then I grabbed skinny jeans and stared Converses. Then I jumped in the shower.

When I was done showering I put my clothes on and went down stairs.

"Cammy make me some food peas" I said in a baby voice. "no" he said. "why" i said throwing my hands down forgetting my phone was in my hand and broke it. "oh shit uh Cameron I need a new phone" I said.

"why" he said. "um I may have dropped it and broke it." I said. "what" "I said I might of" "oh well did you" he asked. "yeah" "wow sky"

I ran to my room took my nose ring out and put a black one in. Then I did my makeup: I applied some foundation that was my skin color then just blended it with a beauty blender. Next I put eye primer after I did a more neutral colors did a pink after that I applied mascara then blush. Finally lips. I put a pretty pink and then I put some eos on my finger and put it on my lips.

Maybe I should do nails....... I decided to do my nails. I put white on then waited for that to dry, afterwards I put these minon stickers for your nails on my nails.

Then I just went downstairs to see a very pissed off Nash and Matt. "why did you break your phone sky that thing was expensive." "it was an accident"

We went to the store and got a new phone. It was a iPhone a blue IPhone 5C.

I threw it in my pink purse and went home. I ran to shawns room to see he wasn't there. "hey Cammy, do you know where shawny is" I asked. He laughed. "who" he said giggling. "shawny, my boyfriend" "oh yeah he went out for a while he said he needed some alone time."

"oh ok" I went to my room and grabbed the remote to the new TV in my room and watched mighty meds the best show ever.

I decided to text Bradley. Brad Brad=Bradley. S=sky.

S:hey Bradley. What's up.

Brad Brad" nothing just working.

S:what do you work as.

Brad Brad: oh I'm in a show called mighty meds.

S: omg I'm watching it I thought you looked familiar. So your Kaz

Brad Brad:Yeah its pretty fun. You can come to watch one. say how about I pick you up tomorrow at 9. Ok?

S:ok see you tomorrow can't wait see you.

Shawns P.O.V

I decided to hang with Bradley. "hey is there anyway you could take sky out of our hands we don't have the money anymore, Cameron decided not to give her to the fucking buyer a few months ago so he said we had to pay them. That idiot." I said. "oh yeah of course, Jake will help me." he said giving Jake a elbow to the ribs.

Yes we are talking about Jake short he plays as Fletcher in A.N.T farm. And Oliver in mighty med you don't know who they are your crazy.

"well I'm supposed to be picking her up tomorrow to let her see the movie studio" he said. "ok we need a plan" I explained.

Sky's P.O.V

I decided to take a walk. I decided to go to the park. I sat in the bench and watched the kids frolic. I'm not weird I just want kids but that won't happen.

I just didn't know what to do. I sat there. And sat there and well sat there. Then a hand came and latched in front of my mouth. This person pulled me close to there chest. "you struggle your boyfriend will die" he said. Definitely a guy. I just nodded because that's all I could do.

He walked me to a van and put a bag over my head and tied my hands and legs. "yeah we got her don't worry you won't have to worry about her now" he said.

Who is this man?¿? ¿?

Who do you think it is??? Comment who you think it is.........