Chapter 16

Sky's P.O.V

  "sky wake up" Jake said. "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "nope" I said popping the P. "yep" Jake said popping the P. "make me" "ok"

   He walked out. Then Bradley jumped on my and kissed me. "ewwww now I have cooties gross" I yelled.

   They just laughed. "it's not funny" I said in a baby voice. "yeah it is" "like your girlfriend Missy" I said.

   "ohh" Bradley commented. "shut up" I couldn't stop laughing.

   I ran to my room and started the shower. I jumped in and washed up. I went to grabbed the towel. Where's the towel. "uh can one of you grab me a towel I have no more" I yelled. "it'll cost you" I heard Bradley yell.

   "that is" "tickle torture" Jake yelled. " Jake yelled." yeah yeah get me a towel." someone ran up and gave me my towel.

  "thanks" I said. "yep" Jake said. I heard him walk out so I quickly dried off and got dressed.

I wore a crop top that was like a jersey that said: 99 problems. Then some patriotic shorts that had the flag on the front.

   I threw my hair up in a messy bun then put a beanie on. I quickly threw on my blue Converses.

  I ran down stairs. "tickle ambush." Jake yelled. "stop it" I said. "after you say that Bradley and Jake are the cutest guys ever and you would totally tap then if they would let me" Bradley said. I shook me head.

   "I heard Mr.Tickler wants to tickle your feet" Jake said. "fine" I said through tickling.

   "Bradley and Jake are the cutest guys ever and I would totally Tap them if they would let me" I said.

   "there you happy" I said after they were done tickling me. "yep" they said in unison.

   After a while we decided to go watch Scream. At every scary part I would Barry my head in Jakes chest and he had a  6 pack.

   Once the movie was over I couldn't sleep. "can I sleep with you Jake" he nodded in response.

   We walked. To his room and I laid next to him as he laid a reassuring arm around my torso.

  "night jake" "night sky"

   Sorry so short I'm really tired love you guys I wouldn't be here without you you guys are really the best :)