Chapter 4

Sky's P.O.V

×Crash× I woke up like a bullet. "where is she" what the heck?!?! I run towards the room. "I brought you the money you wanted. 2 million dollars in this suit case, now give us our Skylar." "but I love her" Niall says, I can just feel his smirk when he said it. "oh really, then why did you cheat on her with that bitch... Bella."

I walked all the way to the living room where my parents were right in front of Niall and the other boys." sky your up now come here and let's go home" my dad said, I walked towards him. "not so fast where do you think your going sweetheart" Zayn asked while grabbing me by my waist. "where I belong" I said trying to squirm out of his grip. He put the barrel of his go to my temple. "settle" he whispered. "what have you done to my daughter, my daughter wouldn't have listened if there was a gun to her head, if it meant that she tried now she's the exact opposite." my dad answer. "what can I say, we must of broken her already, and she's only been here for a couple weeks. That makes me proud, the last person took years and years, now that girl is just another blood stain in the carpet." I looked down. There was a lot of blood stains.

"fine we will leave, but, and only but you put a finger on her I will kill you" my dad responded, Niall laid a finger on my side "touch" with that my parents left. "what was the for?"  they all looked at me. "what"  they all responded in unison. "you know what, how come you didn't let me go home." "because sweetie, we can't afford you telling anyone who and where we are." Niall explained. "OK, boys we. Can't stay here. Her parents were just here who know how long until the cops are on our asses."

I ran up stairs and got some new cloths on, for clothes I wore a tank top that said: wild. Then I put on some ripped skinny jeans. I went to my bathroom and brushed my red flowing hair and put it up in a normal pony tail. Then cleaned my nails off so I could put fake ones on. Then put some boots on threw on some jewelry and makeup, then I ran to Louis's room to grab a beanie because he had the best ones and ran down stairs with everything packed in the bag I had.

  We ran to the BMW and went to the auto shop.

Harrys P.O.V

I can't believe sky's parents were at the place today. Now we have to move to LA and go to the auto shop and get our BMW either traded in colored and the plate changed. Which if we trade will cost 18,000 pounds but if we get it colored white and changed plated it will only cost 50 pounds.

"guys I know someone that would change the color and plate for cheap like 50 pounds cheap. Or we can trade him this junky for a Ford or something, he has a lot of stuff we can trade this in for probably free." I shouted

"  how about we trade it in for a Honda Accord because who in gang town has a honda Accord" Liam explained, "good thinking or we could go for a jeep or something you'll see."  I yelled.

When we got to zacos (that's what we call him)  auto junk yard we drove to the parking lot he owned. We walked up to him. Zaco is a pretty good looking man for being only 19. He has brown shortish hair, green eyes, giant muscles, his real name is Zac. "hey zaco what's up" "you know, collecting cars,you?" "well Niall made us kidnap a girl named sky. And so her parents came our place this morning and so we have to move to LA for a little bit until either A: our criminal records fade off, or 2: we get caught. Or we might end up living there for longer then we expect." "OK so we're you thinking trading in that beauty BMW for a car for like 12 pounds because I could fix that puppy is and sell it for about a range to about 500,000 pounds to about 600,000 pounds."  he answers scratching the back of his neck. "yeah sure that works but we need a new vehicle like now." "OK so what were you thinking" "something that isn't in gang land, because we don't need to attract attention, but we need to be able to put our weapons in the back."  "OK well a Honda Accord or a jeep would work."  "how about a..... Ummm...... A jeep with a back back if you have one."  "yeah you get lucky we only have one left"

We finally got our stuff organized and headed off to LA.

Sky's P.O.V

" where are we going" I asked curiously "wouldn't you like to know"  Zayn answered "yeah I kind of would that's why I asked stupid, gesh and seriosly where are we going."  I said in an annoyed voice.

"LA" Harry answered after like a half an hour "what??"  "that's where we are going LA"  "oh, and why is that"  I asked everyone kind of stop what they were doing and looked at me. "oh, right, right,"  we continued our journey making many pit stops.

After 10 hours of stopping and driving we finally made it to the flat I had to live in for the rest of my willing life.

The flat was decent size. It was a 4 story fact including the basement. There were about 6 rooms, 6 bathrooms, about 2 living rooms and of course it's on the edge of gang land.

Liam showed me my room. It was right I'm between of liam and Niall and Louis and Zayn are in front of me and Harrys room is far away.

My room is a master bed room with a queen sized bed in the corner. The colors of the room is a paleish pink and purple. I walked to the bathroom. My skin was, pale, like then color of Edwards in twilight. I grabbed some booty shorts that would go under my shirt and walked down stairs for supper.

We had tacos and potatoes. After supper I grabbed a book that was in my book shelf in my room and read.

After reading 10 chapters I went to bed, in my nice and comfortable bed.

Sorry I've been waiting forever to write this but I've been really busy with school. But I only have about 5 weeks left so then I will probably up date every day or week not sure so keep reading and comment and of course vote love you readers <3 :P