Exam and Fever

Gloomy
That's how the kim's house was no laughing no giggling even if u drop a needle u can clearly hear it .

So what exactly happening...???

Let me ans you all

Taetae has locked himself in his room only comes out to eat that too just a bit and then back to room .He's not even talking to anyone .

It all started before 2 days when taetae was waiting for his kookie to come back home from school so they can eat  lunch together he waited and waited but kookie didn't came

Taetae was now sitting on the couch in the hall when the Jin's phone ring

Taetae looked at his Jin momma  who was sitting near him. Jin picked the call

Jin:hello

Kookie:jin momma can u tell taetae to please eat lunch and I have very important work so I can't come there .I'll see him as soon as I m done with my work.

Jin:baby why don't you talk to him youself ..??

Kookie :momma pls if I talk to him M gonna come running and won't be able to concentrate.

Jin:(sighs) ohk baby but it's gonna be hard  really hard .

Kookie :plz momma take care of him M gonna come there as soon as I can .

Jin:okay baby I'll do my best .

Taetae who was waiting for his jin momma to give him phone bcoz he knew it was his kookie on the other line but he was very shocked when Jin kept the phone down and just looking at his baby's face Jin knew it's gonna be really hard and was he wrong nope not at all.

Baby lis-

Taetae left without even saying a single word without any tantrum not even a single drop was shread now Jin was scared this has never happened before.He just prayed that kookie just complete his work fast .

Whole day went by Namjoon came home in the evening .Jin told him everything and he also got worried he called seojoon immediately and told him everything . Seojoon within 5 min reached to  kim's house three of them went upstairs they knocked on taetae's door but recieved no ans they thought taetae was sleeping but they heard sniffles it was inaudible but bcoz of being wolf they have good hearing so they knew he was awake

They knocked again but still no ans they sighed .

Seojoon:baby tae  can you open the door for your so appa please..?

No answer

Okay if u don't wanna talk can u plz atleast come out and eat .

Still no ans .....
Seojoon got an idea

Tae baby I know you are mad at kookie and u wanna scold him and fight with him.? But if taetae is not eating how's he gonna fight with taetae bcoz he'll fell ill and won't have any energy.....

But they still didn't hear anything

They waited for some minutes but then sighed and went backstairs

They settled on the couch

Jin:  what to do if this continues taetae's is gonna be sick for real he's not even talking to anyone he hasn't came out of his room since kookie called .

Namjoon :I know jinne I am also very concerned about taetae but we also can't disturb kookie his exams are going on he's really studing hard .

Seojoon :I am also very concerned and you are right kookie is really studing hard for his exams I don't know what to do we're stuck in the middle only moon goddess can help know as on que they heard the door opening sound .They shot their face on the direction of the stairs and little taetae came in view .