powers??

Two babies were sleeping one was holding the other as if his life depends on him if he let go the pther will vanish in thin air

A crying voice woke up the sleeping baby he heard little snores near his ear he smiled looking at his baby sleeping peacefully with the most cutest pout but when his vission cleared and his sleepy was totally gone he saw the tears marks on his cheeks and then he remembered what happened...

He without any disturbance to his baby got up and covered his baby with the comforter and placed his plushie near him but his baby didn't made any moment which was wierd but he shrugged it for now and followed the crying voice out .

As he was standing near stair case he could see his momma and jinnie momma crying and he run towards them ....

Momma .......

Both yuna and jin looked back to see their bunny running towards them . They both were shocked seeing them and yuna came to his bunny and started checking him fully but the injury was nowhere to be seen which was caused by the arrow in the forest near the lake .......

Jin and Yuna both looked at each other then Jin asked his bunny boy

Jin:kookie where is taetae..???( he was still crying)

Kookie:jin mommq plz don't cry taetae is sleeping inside his room

Jin:really ..??(he run towards taetae's room)

Yuna and kookie run behind him. After reaching the bedroom they saw their baby sleeping peacefully on the bed and jin took a breath of relief .

He sit on the bed near taetae caressing his hair he then looked towards the door where yuna and kookie was standing kookie come near Jin and hugged him he higged back with one hand the other still caressing taetae hair Yuna smiled at them and left to call his husband and Nj to tell them that their babies are home .....

The father's within 5 min reached home no one left the room that night both the fathers slept on the extra mattress and both jin and yuna slept on either side with their babies in between . No one asked anything they had all the time to talk everyone was too shocked with the event that took place their small babies where in danger they were angry actually very angry but their babies needed them and that was more important they had to know what exactly happened and the only people that can ans were their babies but not now ..........

As they expect next day will be better was it was not the case jin was crrying and so was Yuna kookie refused to leave taetae because he was not waking up they tried everything they could at last Nj called his mother and told her about everything that happened bcoz she was half which she told them to let kookie and taetae be in their room and to let them rest and she will explain everything when she get back .......

Everyone did as told but they were still very scared some hours later Mr and Mrs kim reached the pack house. Mrs kim told them that taetae got sacred when kookie was attacked though he would have recovered with on his own but bcoz kookie is still small it was slow and as taetae was sacred he unlocked his powers which before time and also the teleportation and healing that exhausted his Little body but he will be awake real soon so there's no need to worry but is he doesn't remember anything we shouldn't pressure him he will get his power at the right time and kookie will also get his power at right time also and also let them both figure out that both of them are mates that too not any ordinary mates very powerful mates and they will get to know everything at the right time ......

Though the parents were confused and shocked with the news but some where they all knew that both their babies are mates and also they let the things be for now bcoz the most important thing was their babies were fine ..........