Mind link

Jin: Taetae come fast koo is waiting, both of your gonna be late for school.

Taetae came down looking a little pale with a frown on his cute face and glossy eyes .

Both Jin and Jk were in there foot after looking at the pale face of their baby .

Koo: Pup are you crying?
What's wrong, tell koo ..?

Jin:taetae are u okay baby ??
What happened..?

Tae: jinni taetae is having boo boo in his stomach.

Koo (he hugs jk tightly)

Jin: Kookie wait for me ,I'll bring some medicine for him .After that taetae can rest.

Taetae holds jk tightly and snuggle Jk sits on the sofa with taetae on his lap ,who is inhaling his kookie's scent which is giving him comfort .

Jini walks in with some medicines .

With too much difficulty and sweet wispers and promises taetae eat the medicine and now is sleeping on his koo's lap .

Jin: kookie you take taetae to his room and then u can go to school , don't worry I will take care of him .

Kookie: but --

Cut off by Jin

Jin: I know kookie that u do not want to leave taetae but don't worry until taetae wakes up you will be back from school .

With heavy heart Jk takes taetae to his room and cover him with a comforter , kisses his forhead and his eyes and whispers Koo will be back before you wake up baby
Tcare....

Jk is not feeling good , he doesn't want to go to school without his baby and he's having weird feeling .

After some times he reaches school day is going very slow for Jk , he is not at all attentive to anything going on he was in his thoughts when he heard a whisper in his mind

Koo (it was very faint )

He started looking here and there bcoz he recgonised the voice immediatly , but saw no one .

Jk thought he was just missing his baby that is why he is hearing his baby's voice .

After a minute he again heard his baby's voice .

Koo...( this time it was clear)

And just like that he heard crying sound in his mind while taetae is calling his name and is crying .

For a moment he couldn't understand anything but his alpha instints got alerted after he heard the crying of his baby and he ran out of the class the professer kept calling his name but he heard nothing and ran out of the class towards his car and back to home .

Hello lovliesss

I know I have been MIA since very long but too many things happened ,I got a job I shifted cities and was very busy , so I am really sorry about that but I will try to post from now on whenever I got time thankyou so much you all

Borahae💜💜

See you soon......