the beginning

'Bye guys! I hope you enjoyed this video, if not, why have u made it to the end??' I say giving a '🤨' face.
'Joking, but i do hope you have enjoyed, thank you all so much!!'
I turn off my camera & sit on my bed preparing to edit the video.
'This is going to take foreverrr.' I say to myself not looking forward to editing. I log into my laptop and then check my e-mails, noticing one from the sidemen. I open it up and read it out loud, to absolutely nobody.
'Hey, Aurelia, we want to invite you to our video, 20 girls v 1 sidemen, the sidemen will be Harry, we hope to see you soon.' I pause for a minute.
'OMG!!' I shout out loud, making my roommate run into my room.
'WHAT WHAT WHAT.' Thomas says to me and jumps on the bed.
'The sidemen have invited me to there video, 20 girls vs 1 sidemen!!' I say and he pulls me into a hug spinning me around.
'YOU ARE SO LUCKYY, I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE OUTFIT.' He screams as i cover my ear and he laughs.
I go into my wardrobe and lay all the outfits in mind out.
He puts his hands to his chin, scrubbing and stroking his beard.
'I think.. that one. It's simple but cute?'
'Right, right, got you!!' I say jokingly eye rolling too him.
'When do you have to be there??' He says fixing his posture and then standing up, preparing to leave.
'Uh, it says..' I announce scanning my eyes through the e-mail they sent.
'Oh, it says at 5pm, so what time is it now, Thomas?' I ask him, as he heads for the door.
'You better get ready, it's 4pm, SHOWER NOW!!' I laugh at him and run to my shower, taking off my clothes which exposes my revealing body.
I shampoo, conditioner, shave and then face.
I hope out of the shower, do my skincare, do my makeup, do my hair and then my outfit. I check in my mirror on how i look and nod my head to myself, thinking i look good. I take a quick snap, for my instagram followed to keep them updated and what not. Even though, i swear none of them even check what i post but oh well.

 Even though, i swear none of them even check what i post but oh well

@aureliajohnson
excited, i guess.🙄
Liked my miniminter & 22k others..

Miniminter- I guess?!!
^lol😜
Freezy- Harry is a lucky lad.
^bless x
thomasisag- 🙀🙀
^🫶🫶
sidemenfanpage- she seeing the sidemen⁉️
^🤫
Load other comments..

———————-
As i exit my room, say bye to Thomas, i wait patiently outside for my cab.
Then, it begins to rain.
'You've got to be kidding me.' I say to myself, noticing a man approach me.
'Hey, uh, Aurelia, right?' He awkwardly laugh, he's tall, too tall.
'Yes, that would be me, who are you, sorry?' I question but try not to seem so rude.
'Oh, shit, yeah, i'm Cal, but just call me freezy, everyone else does.' He smiles and i do too, then he whips out an umbrella from his bag.
'For the lady.' He says and gives me it and i laugh,
accepting the umbrella.
'So, where you heading, freezy?' I ask him and he looks down at me.
'I'm actually going to the shoot you are, so we might as well both hope in this cab..rightttt... here.' All of a sudden, a can just whips up, out of the blue.
'I would love too, but i really have one about to be here.' I giggle.
'Trust me, Aurelia, it'll be late.'
'Fine, i'll hop in with you, but you got to promise, I PAY FOR IT!
'I can't promise that i'm afraid.' I jokingly slap his arm and we hop into the cab and Cal tell's the driver where we went to go.
'Ah, the sidemen!!' The driver says and Cal nods his head, excited that he got called a 'sidemen'.

15 minutes go by

Cal pay's the driver and me and him wonder off into the studio, where i am greeted by a few boys.
'Lads, meet Aurelia.'
'What's good, I'm simon.' Simon.
He smiles at me and wonders off.
'Hey, Aurelia. I'm Tobi, nice to meet you.' He pulls me in for a hug.
'Oh, you too Tobi.' I smile and he does too then wonders off with Simon.
'Yo, I'm Ethan.' He fist bumps me and i laugh and he also wonders off.
'Cal, where are they all going too?'
'Oh, they are going too the studio, the video is about to start.' I nod my head at his response.
'Oh, hello. I'm Vik and this is Josh.' He says pointing his hands at Josh, i wave at him, he waves back.
'You'll meet Harry in the room, good luck and have fun!' They both wonder off.
'Right, guess i have to go now. Bye Cal!!' I hug him goodbye and he hugs me back.
'Good luck girl.' He's so fruity.

The video starts and i can hear the boy saying yes and no, he sounds awkward.
'Aurelia?' A man says and i step forward.
'That would be me.' I raise my hand.
'Great!! You're on next.' He smiles at me then steps aside so i can get by.

'Hey.' I say making my way to the lad.
'Oh, hello.' He awkwardly scratches the back of his head and smiles.
'You're my type, so yeah, you may go through.' He puts his thumbs up to me.
'Ah, thank you!!' I walk away from him.

—————

Hope you are enjoying this chapter💕!!

'