getting prepared

I walk away from his window and sit down of the sofa, grabbing his blanket to my lap.
'What time is the party?' I ask Harry, turning my body around to face him.
'Oh, uh, i'm about two hours?' He says and leaves the room, assuming he's gone to his bedroom. So, i follow him.
'Do i get changed now?' I question him.
'If you want, i don't mind.' He shrugs his shoulders and lay's down on his bed.
'Where's your shower?' I ask another question.
'Uh, just down there, in the guest room, you're room.' He points towards the direction i'm supposedly meant to be heading in.
'Thank you so much, Harold.' I laugh and he gets up off from his bed.
'What do you just call me, Aurelia.' He makes his way to me, making me step back and still continuing to laugh.
'Mmmm, nothing..'
'HAROLD.' I shout and then run away to 'my room' and get in the bathroom, locking the door.
I can hear his footsteps and he attempts to open the door.
'I'll get you one day, Aurelia.' He sarcastically says and walks away, I laugh, turning on the shower and getting a towel for when i'm out.
As i'm washing my hair, i think to myself, what can i wear? I'm not prepared.
I turn off the shower, panicking on what to wear, i can't wear what i wore today, i'll be seen as a tramp to all of them.
I wrap the towel around my exposed body and knock on Harry's room.
'Yeah, come in, no need to knock.' He says and i enter his room, him just shooting me a look.
'Jesus, Aurelia. A bit of a warning next time, please?' I roll my eye's at him.
'I'm in towel?' I snap at him.
'Whatever, what did you come in here for?' He says picking up his phone then glancing at me.
'I don't have anything to wear tonight, what do i do!!' I panic.
'Right, well, i know this isn't the BEST suggestion but my ex use to stay here and god i miss her, her smile, her laughter, she was so be-' I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.
'Harry, i'm not hear to listen to you rattling on about your stupid ex girlfriend.' I mutter to him.
'She's not stupid, don't talk about her in that way.' He says and turns his back.
'Then why is she you're ex?' I say and he just pauses, thinking of a way to respond.
'I don't know, she dumped me, she made me a wreck and she's teasing me, calling me, texting me and what not.' I drop my smile and sit beside him.
'That's why she's stupid, can't you see? Leading you on and making you believe dumb shit.' I put my finger to his chest, shoving him a little.
'Yeah, i guess, anyway my ex's clothes are here still because she stays round sometimes.' I get up and walk to the door.
'Right, where are they and are they washed?' I jokingly say.
'They are hanging up in the guest room.' He pretends to smile and i just walk out smiling back.

I walk in the guest room and open the wardrobe, this girl must stay round every two days or so.
Sexy taste in clothes though.
I wonder through all the dresses, some too short, some too revealing all that etc.
'Ah, perfect!' I say to myself and blow dry my
hair, placing the outfit on the bed. After my hair is done, i get her old makeup still sat there and fix myself up.
'No false eyelashes, are you taking the yee-hee?' I talk to myself again.
After i'm done, i look at my figure in the mirror and noticing my makeup looks really different.
Maybe because i used different shades or something, i don't know but i still looked great.
I take out my phone until a knock occurs.
'Come innn!!' I speak and a squeak in my voice appears.
'Are you re-, wow, you look g-good.' He stutters and i walk over and hug him.
'So do you, Harry. Can you be an absolute star and take pictures of me for instagram?' He nods his head and i smile.
'Thank you, really appreciate it!' I hand him my phone and he begins to snap some pictures.
'You're so beautiful, Aurelia.' I stop posing and he stops snapping.
'You're so cute sometimes, we need more boy's like you.' He smiles at me and hands back my phone.
'Let's see which is the BEST one of all of them, help me decide.' I say to him.
'I personally, think they are all great, but you do you.. queen.' He jokingly says and i slap his arm and decide to post one in the end, tagging Harry in the post.

' He jokingly says and i slap his arm and decide to post one in the end, tagging Harry in the post

@aureliajohnson
Tagged wroetoshaw.
Events be like...🙄🙄
Liked by ksi & 33k others.

Miniminter-someone's on fire ..
^🫶🫶
wroetoshaw-creds to me🤌🤌
^i have gave you  creds 🤨🤨
sidemenfanclub- she's beautiful 😻
^Liked by wroetoshaw & 3k others.
tobijizzle- 🤑🤑
^ly
vikkstagram-my gf loves this outfit🙉🙉
^ i now love her 🧐
sidemenfandom- she's probs using them for clout.
^behzingagram- shut up xxxxxxx
sidemen4ever- god damnnnnn😫😫
^Liked my miniminter and 2k others..
Freezy-excited to see you😰
^ you too🤫🤫
callux- who dis girl⁉️
Ksi- m'lady😝😝
Load 6k other comments..