drive back

The video has ended and Harry walks in the room and pauses for a minute, looking at me and then Simon.
'Oh hey, Aurelia?' He confusedly says, like i'm not suppose to be there or something.
'Hey Harry.' I smile and pat my head down, referring him to sit next to me, which he does.
'So, Bog, who was your favourite out of all of the dates you had?' Vik asked him, Harry now facing Vik.
'I must say Aurelia or Tammy.' He says and looks at me.
'BRO. Tammy was ass, Aurelia was class. YO I RHYMED.' I laughed and so did Tobi.
'I must say Aurelia then, she was funny and really good company.' I look at him.
'You're talking about me like i'm not right next to you.' I say and the group of lads laugh.
'She's got a point , BOG.' Cal says and snakes his arm around me.
'Anyways, Aurelia, we are having a party for JJ's new album, you are welcome to come.' Josh announces to me and i nod my head in politeness.
'You know what, i might as well, can someone please send me the address?' I smile at all of them and Simon puts his hand up to offer.
'Yeah, i will, no problem, what's you're number?' He asks, turning to face me now.
'Oh, just add my snapchat, it's easier and i prefer that app WAY more than imessage.' I laugh and Simon nods his head in agreement.
'You don't have to go, nobody is forcing you.' Harry says to me.
'I know that, i want to go though. Cal, are you going?' I ask him and he puts his phone away and looks up at me.
'Yeah, i'll be there kiddo.' He slightly punches my arm rocking me to one side.
'She's literally older than you.' Tobi says and i give him an odd look.
'Is he?!' I say in disbelief.
'Yes, by like 6 months? Something like that.' Cal says in embarrassment, which i find cute of him.
'Ah right, well, don't be calling me kiddo anymore, i can get you done now.' I jokingly say.
'Oh yeah, HOW?' He snaps at me.
'Uhm, murder!!' I say.
'How, i haven't murdered anyone yet.' He says and i turn my head to look at him.
'Yeah, you said not yet, meaning you're planning too, LOL.' I say and stick an 'L' finger at him and he rolls his eyes. I just laugh at him.
'Important question, can i please get changed at someone's for this party?' I ask and look around for help, nobody.
Until Harry spoke.
'You can stay at mine if you like?' He says and scratches the back of his neck again.
'Aw, thank you. I would love too, thank you, means a lot Hazza.' I say as i stand up and grab my stuff.
'Hazza? That's a new one.' Ethan says laughing.

'Well, we better get going then, knowing i have a girl, it'll take some times lads.' He says and rubs his hands together.
'Argh, women bro.' JJ says and everyone stops and looks at him.
'Man, what the fu-.' Tobi gets cut off.
'JJ!! We have a women right here!' Josh reminds him.
'I know, but i respect Aurelia.' He goes in for a fist bump which i choose to ignore , causing a 'ooo' from the group.
'Anyways, let's go Harry, bye everyone, bye sexist dick.' I wave bye to everyone, especially JJ.

We hop in Harry's car and drive away from the studio.
'So, did you enjoy you're very first sidemen video?' He says and sarcastically opens his arms out.
'Yeah, it was alright, i guess.' I shrug my shoulders and look at him, oddly enough he's already staring at me.
'Aurelia, i think Simon is into you, like big time.' He licks his lips and joking nudges my shoulder.
'Oh shut up, he so is not!!' I say and push his arm away from my shoulder.
'Really? He kept staring at you, like wouldn't stop.' Harry looks at me and i look back, struggling to find a word on what to say.
'Well, he's not my type anyway, so no need to get jealous.' I laugh amongst myself and Harry pulls a face, he's concerned.
'I was not jealous, i was just telling you, Aurelia.' I laugh at him.
'Well, he offered to pick me up in his Tesla, sooo.' I say and look away from Harry to the window, laughing to myself.
'He hasn't got a Tesla, he's lying to impress a girl? Fair enough lad.'
'Harry, i'm taking the piss. He never offered me a lift, i was surprised he didn't actually.' As i said that, i came to think on why he didn't, he was being extremely nice to me, same as Cal though.
'Eh, i don't know, who's you're favourite so far then?
It's obviously me.' He pretends that he's got hair to flip.
'Actually, it's Cal. He's so sweet and i just adore him a bit too much.'
'CAL? Who offered you a lift to his flat?'
'Uh, yo-' Harry cuts me off.
'Yeah, me!! Not Cal, so it's me, right?' He jokingly says and looks at me, which i nod.
'I knew you had some sense in there.' He scruffs my hair up at the top.
'ITS TIME TO GO.' Harry shouts and i laugh, unbuckling my seatbelt.
We enter his room, it's beautiful.
'Wow, this view is gorgeous.' I say to him.
'Like you.' He mumbles to himself which i can't really hear nor understand.
'Hm? What was that?' I look at him.
'Oh, uh, nothing.' Yet again, he's being awkward.