Chapter 14

Lucas. P. O. V..

Haah.. I Sat up as the sunrays hit my face through the open window..it's not sunrise .. It's sun setting rays.. It's evening... because of that old man..i can't think of anything but her.. I can't even sleep well.. I missed her like crazy...so I slept the whole day...

When I came out after shower I saw cabel sitting on the couch reading a book

"is that old man already gone.?" I asked and he nodded a yes..

He thinks he is some teenager on adventure.. Always roaming around..

"lucas.. About the information.."

"caby.. Let's stop.. Old man find out about  her curse and told me Everything... It's another level headache.." I said

"really..?! What's it..?!" he asked..

"I will tell you later...Give me a break"i said leaning back on the chair

" lucas.. You should go and get some fresh air.. " he said patting my back..

" is Raon still playing..? " I asked as the room is damn silent..

" nope.. He fell asleep on my room so I let him be.. He sleeps randomly now a days "cabel said and I nodded a yes..

Yeah.. Let him sleep.. That brat is playing too much now a days ..

" you.. Why do you look  upset..? You even slept  the whole day...? "cabel asked confused.. Then his lips turned into  a smirk

" don't tell me... Lucas.. Since master talked about  princess.. You miss her..?!! Right..?!! " he asked in teasing tone.. How did he find..? This ghost like guy...

"  I will go and get some fresh  air or else I may have to hold your funeral... " I said as I got up and  he giggled..

I lazily roamed around the bustling  streets of sidonana.. Lily once said her mother was from siodanna.. No.. Stop thinking about her..

"hey.. Did you see that young lady by the lake..?!!"

" yeah I did.. She is so beautiful.. I thought she was a   goddess for a moment..!!!"

"yeah I know right.. I never saw someone that beautiful before.. But she seemed so sad.. I wonder what's wrong..? Poor girl.."

"yeah..her eyes are so unique like crystals.. So pretty.."

My legs halted as I heard  those two women passing by me talking ..beautiful..? crystal eyes..?

I don't know why but I started walking towards the lake... They even said she is sad.. But sia won't even show that in face.. I know in the  back of my mind that it's stupid to check on a random girl still.. My heart really wants it to be her... Cabel said he saw obelia Knights.. But she even retired from being the captain.. It may not be her..

I already stood in front of the lake before convincing myself not  to go  .. My eyes looked around searching  for her ...it stopped at the sight of that shimmering blonde hair dancing with the air..

Bathump.. Bathump... Bathump...

My heart as usual thumped heavily as I took a step forward... It's really her..!! I can't explain in words this weird emotions in my  heart as if it's gonna burst from overwhelming with it. She is really sia..!! For a moment, I can't recognise her because it's my first time seeing her in siodanna  clothes.. She got more thinner and she looks weak.. She is staring at the  group of children playing in distance with such a sad face..

 She is staring at the  group of children playing in distance with such a sad face