Little Rabbit

маленький кролик can't hide for long. They will continue to hunt it. Their plans for her are too great to ignore. Her abilities would take long to harness, yes, but in their grasp, it wouldn't matter. They would finally have what they deserve. The world.

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Spidergirl
This is the best week of my life (๑>◡<๑)

Мама Иуак
What happened?

Spidergirl
I met BLACK WIDOW!!!
MY ROLE MODEL!
MY HERO!

Мама Иуак
That's great! (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

Green Bean
You met her? What's She like?

Spidergirl
Scary, but soooo cool!
Kinda like you, Мама Иуак.

Stranger
Who added me to this?

Hermione
I did!

Stranger
I won't suffer alone.

Stranger added ???, ??? and ???

Dr. Go to A doctor
Why did you add her

Stranger
To keep you in line

???
What the hell is this?

???
Language

Spidergirl renamed '???' To 'Language!'

Hermione
Tell Spidergirl something about yourself, favourite Avenger included.

???
I like stabbing stuff. And Winter Soldier.

Spidergirl renamed '???' To 'Winter Stabber'

???
I make sure Dr. Go to A doctor doesn't do anything dumb, and Black Widow.

Spidergirl renamed '???' To 'The Smart One.'

Slowgold
Who added them? Smart is good, but why Language! and Winter??!?

Hermione
Stranger.

Spooder
We must band together for revenge.

Spidergirl
(ò_óˇ)

Мама Иуак
(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Spooder
\\\٩(๑'^'๑)۶////

Slowgold
(c" ತ,_ತ) Stranger...

Hermione
...Die_

The Smart One.
Kids, no murdering today. You can do it tomorrow or something.

Stranger
Thank you Smart.

Dr. Go to A doctor
Thanks Smart

The Smart One.
No problem Dr.

Мама Иуак
Smart, the council has decided that for the crime of adding Language! and Winter, Stranger must die. Please do not intervene.

The Smart One
Tomorrow. Idc when, just not today.

Dr. Go to A doctor
What's 'Idc'?

  I'm on my way to the internship, watching the chaos unfold from the other side of the screen, when I feel something. When Sora was kidnapped, I felt something... like a tingling in the back of my mind. I'm quick to dismiss it, though. Saying a quick goodbye to the team, I walk into the elevator. "FRIDAY, send me to the private labs please." The elevator shoots up, and before I know it, the tingling is gone. Mr. Stark has semi loud music on. I recognise the song as Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. "Where's Peter?" Mr. Stark asks when he realises it's just me.
"He had to do something for his aunt. He'll be here soon." I say, remembering how FRIDAY doesn't know who Spiderman is behind the mask.
"Ah. That." He recognises the code. "I found this old blaster, thought you might be able to salvage something of it." I take the blaster from him, and begin taking it apart. The blast control is fried. I remove it, and grab a substitute. I find a small note tucked within the blaster itself. 'Return to Sora when fixed.' I slap a hand to my mouth before I laugh my heart out. Turning over the note, I see there is more too it. 'Upgrade it if you must.' No, because I'm interested in keeping your old, rusty blaster exactly the same as I definitely want to kill people. Adding a net blaster in a small compartment, I connect the once Ironman blaster to JARVIS. "Hey, J? Little test run, switch to gear rope." Moving to the small test area Mr. Stark probably added to test his gear without going to the training area.

  Click.
  Shwoop.
The rope flies across to the test dummy, immediately wrapping around the dummy, allowing me to yank it closer. I don't, for the fear that it might cost me, energy wise. I need that energy for going back home tonight. I shudder. When had I started calling that place my home? I rummage through a cupboard, until I find paint. Billionaire paint that doesn't fade easy. My hand and the brush become one as I paint it in a series of dark greens, greys and blacks. Common misconception, there are different shades of black.

  "Wil! Wait up!" I'm halted just outside Stark Tower, by Peter. "Can I walk you home?" He asks.
"Won't your Aunt be worried? Our houses are in the same part of Queens, so we could walk together most of the way." I don't live in an orphanage, what gave you that idea?
The walk home was silent, apart from my music. We tried to have a conversation, but we both decided we're too tired for that, and we stuck our earplugs in.

  Pain.
  Can't breathe.
  Help.
I was draped on the basement floor, heaving, to no luck. My throat was closed off. My finger hurt more now. She'd knocked my hand on the wall, and I'd screamed out in pain. From there, she assumed she'd broken my middle finger at some point, and used it to her advantage. I might never be able to flip someone off again. Fuck everything else I used to be able to do, that's more important.

/\___/\                  
(=^•^=)
(")    (")___/

  That's where she found her.  Draped dramatically over the bloodstained steps. Scarlett was thankful for Dustin, who was too worried to not come, or she wouldn't have been able to haul her upstairs. Dustin took it upon himself to give Willow a makeshift cast. It, sadly, meant that she'd have to keep her other fingers down. So long, not being flipped off. Scarlett dug around through her school bag, hoping to find her back up first aid kit, but found something much different.

  "So when were you going to tell us?"
"About what?" The question was genuine.
"Being Agent S. Spiderman's friend." Even away from Miss Gurio, she couldn't utter her superhero name.
"Still don't know what you mean." Wil deadpanned. Why did she get to be so good at lying?
"You do. I'm not going to argue with you, but was that why you weren't here? Because of 'EnEmIeS'?" She asked her adoptive sister, making the 'enemies' part sound whiny and unbearable. They soon got over their argument, and hidden worry, with a game of Mario Kart. Unlike the rounds with Mr. Barton, Willow found the rounds easy- until Dustin took it upon him to invite the boys, him included. Scar freed herself, and picked up a book.