First Chapter

Hey guys!(: this is my first story to actually write on here.. So I have some experience writing! Please please let me know what you think! Will be updating ASAP***** (This story is TOTALLY fictional!! Nothing to do with my life or anyone else's) xoxo~Morgan

--------

Big houses. Big houses everywhere. I would be moving into one pretty soon. I wasn't all to excited about it though. Leaving all my friends was hard, and coming to Miami was a big step. Especially without my parents. I took out the picture I had always kept with me, and looked at it, it's been 2 years since their death... And now I was moving in with my aunt and uncle. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved them! They were the opposite of boring. They were the type to have big parties every weekend. And I was looking forward to that !

I stepped out of the taxi, and took a deep breath, taking in the beauty of the ocean. Yes, my Aunt and uncle lived in a mansion on the beach. I looked up to the big palm trees surrounding the house. "CASS!!!!!" My Aunt Nikki screeched. She squeezed me and twirled me around. "C-a-n-t--B-r-e-a-t-h-e-." I managed to get out. "Oh! Haha silly me!" "Hi aunt Nikki!" I hugged her again. My uncle Will came out and gave me a hug, "Hey kiddo!" "I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 16." I laughed. "Oh yeah.." He pondered that. I looked over his shoulder, "Hey Ty!" I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. He was like a big brother to me. And only 1 year older than me. "Hey munchkin! Looks like you haven't even grown!" Clearly pointing out my shortness. I gave him a pouty face. I was only 5'2". "I've grown at least an inch!" He laughed.

I walked into my room. Mine... I haven't had my own room for two years, sharing a room with your Bestfriend is a pain in the ass! She's literally like a sister to me though, and I miss her like hell. "Oh yeah! I've got to call Aria! I told her I'd call her when I got here." I took out my phone and pressed on her name.

"CASS! Have you seen any hot guys? Did anyone hit on you? Did you get his number!?...." She kept rambling on and on.

"It's nice to talk to you too Aria!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh! Sorry haha. Well, how is it?!" She asked, clearly excited.

"Well... It's big. Like, really big.!" She snorted.

"No shit it's big! Did you get a cool room? How's Ty.?" She asked in a flirty tone. She's had the biggest crush on my cousin since we were in the 6th grade.

"He's fine Aria. And yeah! It's amazing." I walked over to the window, getting a good look at the Ocean.

"Lucky you,"she pouted,"I've gotta go, but I'll call you tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

"Bye!" Then I hung up.

I jumped on my bed, I was so exhausted. I've been up since 5 this morning. Then I fell asleep, not caring to have dinner.

"Cass. Cass, wake up! You have school too you know!" Ty said, shaking me. "Go away." I waved my hand at him. I heard him walk out, then walk back in. "You asked for it." Then he blew the air horn in my ear. "What the hell!!" I yelled. "I told you to get up." He smirked then walked out. I cursed under my breath, my ear throbbing from the loud noise. I finally pulled myself out of bed, dragging my feet to the bathroom to take a nice, hot shower.

After I got out, I let my hair go natural, seeing how I always loved my natural hair. It was curly, but not too curly. I put on my pink shorts, and a black sequenced tank. Then threw on my black converse. I didn't want to dress all out for my first day, but I also didn't want to dress slouchy either. And I knew how the weather was here. Hot. I grabbed my phone and flew downstairs as my stomach was making loud grumbling noises. As I made my way into the kitchen, the smell of bacon hit me, my mouth started drooling instantly. I sat down, and a big plate full of Bacon, eggs, and fruit was set in front of me, along with a glass of juice. "Yum!" I squealed excitedly. I practically gobbled it all down, then Ty came into the room, looking at my plate, then to me with wide eyes. "Damn girl!" I smiled sheepishly. "We'll I was hungry, what do you expect?!" I teased, "It's not like you don't eat like a pig." He opened his mouth to protest, then Aunt Nikki came in with a huge grin on her face.

"Good morning!!" She said cheerfully. "Morning!" I smiled back at her. "How did you sleep Cass

? I went to check on you, me you were out like a light!" I laughed, "Yeah, sorry about that.. I just had a long day yesterday is all. And I slept amazingly! Better than I have in weeks." I took my juice and practically drank it all in one swallow. I put both hands on my tummy, then leaned back in my chair satisfied. "That was delicious!" I exclaimed. Just then, Ty piped up, "Well, we should be going!! Don't want to be late our first day !" I gave my Aunt a hug, and walked with Ty to his Escalade.