Second Chapter

11th grade

"Woah.." I breathed, as we walked up to the school. It was huge! I looked around at all of the people surrounding us. Soon, we were engulfed into the school, along with maybe not even half the school! "I'm going to take you to get your schedule." Ty said to me, as he was dragging towards what looked like the front office. "Hello Annabelle! How was your summer vacation?" Ty chirped with a cheeky grin on his face, showing his dimples. She was pretty, I wouldn't lie. She had long blonde hair, about the same color as mine. And she had bright green eyes, with pink rosy cheeks. Perfect tan, but I mean... We're in Florida! Who doesn't! Other than me... But that's irrelevant to the subject at hand. No wonder he was smiling like an idiot. She smiled. "Hello Ty. And it was amazing thanks for asking. Can I help you with something?" "Uh, oh yeah. We're here to get Cassandra Tyler's Schedule!" "Of course." She had a wide grin on her face. "How do you like it so far?!" She asked excitedly. "Pretty great! It's way bigger than my last school, that's for sure!" I said enthusiastically. "Well, I hope you like it here." She said with sincerity in her voice. Then she trailed off into the back, probably going to look for my schedule.

"So I saw you checking out Miss. Perkins" (Annabelle Perkins) I wiggled my eyebrows at him, while he just rolled his eyes at me. He was walking with me to my first class. "Yup" he popped the "p". "She's pretty hot." He said, like this was a normal thing. "Okay...." I trailed off as I saw probably the most hottest guy I've ever seen. He had on dark blue jeans, that hugged his hips good, a blue button up shirt. He had brown hair, and from my perspective ..... He looked pretty built. Me and Ty walked right by him, and Ty gave him a high five but we kept on walking. Like that's not random. "Who's that?" I turned looking back, only to find him looking right back at me. I tuned my head quick. Heat rising to my face. "Kyle." He just simply said. "Cool..." I mumbled.

I had Math first. Yippee... I hated Math! Always have, always will. When I walked in, the class wasn't very full. I went to the back of the class and sat down. Then kids started pouring in, taking their seats by their friends. Then he walked in. I think my heart skipped a beat, but I'm not sure. I was too busy drooling over the guy who was walking right to me.....wait... What!!! Oh gosh . What do I do.?! Just act natural Cass. Act.Natural. "Hey, this seat taken?" Oh god...his smile...and his voice.. "Oh err...nope." I smiled. "Awesome." And he plopped down next to me. "I'm Kyle." He gave me a toothy smile. I giggled. "Cassandra, but you can call me Cass." "That's a pretty name." I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato right about now. I was about to thank him, but the teacher walked in clapping her hands. This was going to be a long day.

Kyle was actually pretty cool, and funny! We walked out of class together laughing, and I saw Ty. "Hey Ty!!" I ran up to him. "Hey! I see you met Kyle." He gestured towards Kyle, who was walking up to us. "Sup bro!" Kyle threw his arm around Ty's shoulders. I made an O with my lips, understanding. They were best friends. I could already tell.

"Ty... Why didn't you tell me your cousin was moving in with y'all." He faked sounding hurt. "I didn't think it was important." I put my hand over my heart, acting real hurt. "What. I'm not important to you.?" I said with a puppy dog face. He just rolled his eyes and flicked my nose. "Ow." I rubbed my nose.

~~~~~~~~

Guys! I'm sorry! Well, I'm working on Kyles Pov, so that should be up soon. I know this chapter is super short, but I WILL make the next one longer!!! Promise<33