Third Chapter

Kyle's Pov.

Cass was beautiful. No doubt about that. There was just, something about her that attracted me to her. 'No! Your Kyle Manning! You could have any girl in the whole school!' My mind was all kinds of fucked up, ever since she spoke to me. It was like a battle going on in my head!

"The only thing to get her out of my head will be to throw a party!" I told myself. I picked up my phone to call Daniel. "Hey Bro, What's up?" He casually greeted me. "We're throwing a party!" I exclaimed through the phone. "Tonight?" "Hell yeah man! Get your ass over here!" *click* then I hung up. My parents were gone on a business trip. Like always.. So I pretty much always had the place to myself. I was running ass these thoughts through my mind and didn't even notice Daniel walk in, with his sister Tamara. "Sup Tamara!" I hugged her. "Hey Kyle." She greeted with that genuine smile if hers. She was only a few years younger than us, but damn she was fun. She had her long chocolate brown hair braided down to the side, and was wearing jean shorts and a tank top. She looked good. I smirked at her, then looked up at Daniel and gave him a man hug. "You invite the people, and Tamara, you invite as many people as you know! " Daniel nodded, and Tamara went outside already calling her friends. "I'm gonna run to the store. You know where everything is." Then I took off to the store.

I stepped out of the car, and started towards the Walmart in front of me. I knew what I was getting, so it shouldn't take too long.

I should never trust Daniel at my house alone, but at least Tamara will be there to keep him in line.. Hopefully.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I ran into someone. "I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, then looked down to help who had fallen. Oh no. No. Please god no. It was Cass. "I uh. Uh, sorry..." I stuttered. She looked up at me with her big green eyes, that went even wider. Then she quickly shot her head down to look at the ground.

Cass' Pov:

I quickly went to look at the ground, then grabbed the hand that was there to help me up. " Oh uh.. It's fine." I looked up into those deep blue eyes and melted inside. He pulled me up, and I took a few steps back before looking up. I smiled. "Thanks.. Uh I've got to go..!" Then I quickly walked off before he could even open his mouth to answer.

I slammed the door to the escalade shut. And just stared forward not saying a word. Still processing what just happened. "Cass?!" Ty yelled in my ear. "Ow! What?" I looked at him, covering my left ear. "I'm going to end up deaf because of you!" I said. "Oh don't be such a baby. Do you want to go to a party tonight?" I sat back in my seat, thinking. "Sure! I've got nothing better to do.." I mumbled. "Great!! I'll take you home and you can change." "Um. What wrong with what I'm wearing?" I have him an amused but curious look. "Ha ha nothing! I guess we'll just go straight there then!

The we were off. To a party, with people I didn't know, to place I've never been. Great.

~~~~~~~

Ohhhh(:

Who's party?:D

What do y'all think Kyle will do? The world may neevverrrrrr knoww! Just kidding:) I will try updating withing the next week!

We're doing a project in Ela, and it's really taking up most of my time. And I may be done by the time school is over(:

So don't WORRY!❤