Not Giving Up

"Mr. Moon if it's okay I'd like to have a different part." Alexis says as she goes up to Buster as everyone is preparing.

"What? Why? You love performing beside Johnny." Buster says.

"Let's just say right now I don't want to do that." Alexis says sadly.

"Anything I can say to change your mind?" Buster asks.

"Not a chance." Alexis says.

"I actually got an idea for me and her both if you'd be willing to hear it." A voice says revealing to be Porsha.

"Hey! You made it!" Buster says happily.

"Yeah well uh maybe I over reacted a little before." Porsha says.

"Okay well we're all good now." Buster says.

"Well my dad's gonna flip when he finds out about us." Porsha says.

"Yeah well we're safe for now." Buster says.

"Safe? No. None of us are safe." Porsha says as she laughs.

"Mr. Moon I know someone who can protect us." Johnny says as he smiles.

"Good. Johnny you take care of that. Meanwhile Porsha you said you have an idea for you and Alexis?" Buster asks as Porsha nods.

"Yeah if she would be willing to do it with me." Porsha says as she looks at Alexis.

"Of course. I'm always happy to perform beside a friend." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Good girls. I'll work on that right away. Everyone let's get to work." Buster says.

*Timeskip*

"Okay time to get us an audience." Buster says as he is walking with Alexis, Porsha, Rosita, and Ash.

"Moon as soon as you start inviting folks in here hotel security will just shut us down right?" Ash asks.

"It's okay. Rosita's got that covered." Buster says.

"Norman release the piglets." Rosita says as she picks up her phone.

*Timeskip*

"Good evening. My name is Buster Moon! It is my great pleasure to present to you for one night only in the Crystal Tower Theater a brand new show called Out of This World." Buster says as he appears on a big screen before people begin to come into the theater to sit down.

"You sure you're up for this girl?" Porsha asks as she looks at Alexis.

"Yeah. I wanna do this." Alexis says determinedly as she sees Johnny looking at her before looking away from him.

"Don't worry. After tonight that boy will regret doing you the way he did." Porsha says as she smiles reassuringly at Alexis.

"Alright let's get ready folks." Buster says as Johnny's father comes into the room.

"Hey there he is!" Johnny's father shouts.

"Dad!" Johnny says as he runs over and hugs his father causing Alexis to smile slightly before quickly losing the smile.

"Let's get ready to do this guys." Buster says as everyone huddles around him.

"Are we really doing this?" Rosita asks.

"Yeah baby!" Gunther shouts.

"No turning back now." Alexis says.

"Remember." Buster says.

"There's only one way left to go and that's up." The group says in union before beginning to put on the show.

*Timeskip*