Disaster

"Okay Johnny you follow Rosita and Gunter. Alexis you follow Ash." Buster says as he walks by.

"What? Oh yeah. I'm ready. Yeah, yeah." Johnny says as he is reading a newspaper.

"Right Mr. Moon. Johnny you okay? Seem like your mind is other places." Alexis says as she looks at Johnny with concern.

"No I'm just nervous." Johnny says nervously.

"You're gonna do great." Alexis says as she smiles at johnny.

"You too. I still think you should sing that song you wrote." Johnny says as Alexis smiles shyly.

"Well I practiced two so I may." Alexis says shyly.

"Mr. Moon! She's here!" Miss Crawly says.

*Timeskip*

"All creatures great and small. Welcome to the moon theater. I am your host Buster Moon and... Okay. Behold! The very first stage lit entirely by... Squid power. Yeah! And as you can see this is no ordinary theater. This is a palace of wonder and magic. Now welcome our first contestant." Buster says before some bears come barging in.

"Which one of you is Moon?" A bear asks.

"Hey, hey, hey. You can't just barge in here." Buster says.

"You know this guy?" The bear asks as he holds up Mike.

"Mike?" Buster asks.

"Right. Mike here says you got his money and it's in that box." The bear says as he gestures to the prize box.

"No, no, no, no, no. Just hold on a moment here. That's prize money and it's not Mike's unless he wins it fair and-" Buster then gets cut off by Mike.

"Give him the money!" Mike shouts fearfully.

"Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it. The whole chest. It's yours okay? All right here." Buster says reluctantly.

"Open it." The bear says sternly.

"Open it? I-i... no. Me?" Buster asks nervously.

"Open it!" The bear shouts angrily.

"Okay no I-I... I just don't... I don't have the keys so maybe you can come back later?" Buster asks.

"Get out of the way!" The bear shouts as he breaks open the chest much to Buster's dismay.

"Hey, hey. There you go. Big guy with a bat. Who needs keys right? All right well let... Let's get this thing squared up now. What the...? That's it? That's all there is? He lied. Moon lied to us all." Mike says as he sees the chest is filled with junk.

"What!?" Alexis asks in shock as everyone gathers around Moon.

"Well wait a second. I can explain. Okay?" Buster asks.

"He's your problem not me." Mike says.

"This is just a prop." Buster says nervously.

"A prop?" Alexis asks in disbelief.

"So where's the $100,000?" Johnny asks as the other express shock at being lied to.

"Buster look out!" A sheep shouts as the group sees the glass holding in the squids and water is cracking.

"Everyone run!" Alexis shouts as everyone makes a run for it as the glass busts open.

"I'm stuck!" Meena shouts as she gets stuck in the exit as the place fills up with water before Johnny pushes Meena through as everyone comes outside with the water coughing.

"Is everyone okay? Nana! I-I-I'm so sorry. I-i just... No, no, no, no, no. Don't... Don't go!" Buster says as Nana leaves angrily before everyone watches as the building comes crashing down.

*Timeskip*

"Mr. Moon?" Miss Crawly asks as the group is outside Eddie's pool house.

"We know you're in there. Eddie told us where you were." Alexis says.

"Come on Moon. You can't just hide out in your buddy's pool house." Ash says.

"Yeah. We just wanna make sure you're all right that's all. Hey Mr. Moon." Rosita says as Mr. Moon opens the door.

"You okay?" Johnny asks.

"Guys look. I'm sorry about what happened... And the prize money and..." Buster says sadly.

"Oh it's okay." Rosita says.

"No. None of this is okay." Buster says.

"At least we're all in one piece." Ash says.

"And that's what counts." Alexis says.

"Yeah and you know what? I bet we can find some other place to put the show on. Right?" Rosita asks as the others shout in agreement.

"The show? Guys I'm done." Buster says.

"What?" Alexis asks.

"Are you serious?" Johnny asks.

"What do you mean done? Come on!" Ash says.

"Didn't you see this? Huh? Look it says I'm a danger to society. A deluded washed-up charlatan who never had a hit in his career." Buster says as he holds up a newspaper.

"Oh come on. You don't believe all that?" Rosita asks.

"Yeah. I do." Buster says bluntly.

"Listen you're not the only one who lost something. We all did. I mean I lost any chance of ever speaking to my dad again over this show." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him.

"Sorry..." Buster says.

"Oh Mr. Moon don't..." Rosita says as Buster shuts the door.

"So this is how you're gonna act?" Alexis asks in annoyance.

"Forget about it." Johnny says angrily.

"What is this? I don't understand." Gunter says.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Ash says as everyone leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Don't worry Johnny. I'll help you find a way." Alexis says as she is sitting with Johnny outside her house.

"Thank you Alexis. Even if we do find a way my dad will never speak to me again." Johnny says.

"I'm sure he just needs a bit of time to cool off and think." Alexis says as Johnny answers his phone.

"Hello? Oh hello Mr. Moon. What? Well I have Alexis here with me. Of course. We'll right over." Johnny says as he hangs up his phone.

"What's going on?" Alexis asks.

"I'll tell you on the way." Johnny says as Alexis follows him.