First Encounter

Russias POV:

"YOU NEED TO FIND A MATE SON YOUR TWENTY-TWO!!" My dad yelled at me "Great, now he's yelling at me about finding a stupid mate"
I say to myself knowing what my dad said was true I needed to find a mate "IF YOU DONT FIND A MATE SOON! I WILL FIND YOU A MATE MYSELF!" "WAIT WHAT NO WAY YOUR CHOOSING A MATE FOR ME I SWEAR I WILL FIND MYSELF A MATE DAD JUST PLEASE DONT CHOOSE ONE FOR ME!!" I Begged my father I knew he would choose a horrible mate for me "FINE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF A MATE BUT YOU ONLY HAVE THREE MONTHS OR ELSE I WILL CHOOSE YOUR MATE DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR?!" "Yes father you made yourself clear" I say relived I at least get to try and find my mate "Will what are you doing standing there GO!!" With that being said I walked out the door running to the center of our kingdom once I got there a thousand different smells of omegas and betas filled the air I had forgotten it was mating season so many single omegas or betas release more pheromones to hopefully catch the attention of a Alpha or a Powerful Beta but to me all of their pheromones smelled disgusting to me which is why I stilled didn't have a mate but I kept running till I got to the forest.

——————————————————————————

Americas POV:

I had just ran out the castle after my father had yelled at me for not having a mate like my siblings and saying how I was useless and how I only bring shame to the family those words hurt more then you may think I kept running till I was in the forest soon I had lost track of how long I had ran I looked around and I didn't recognize anything "Shit" was all I could say I was lost I kept walking and soon I found a beautiful lake It was surrounded by trees and flowers and a bunch of animals it was beautiful and perfect I ran to the lake and sat down on one of the many stones that surrounded the lake I started relaxing till I heard something I looked around but there was nobody or anything I thought it must be my mind playing tricks on me but soon a amazing smell of a alpha filled the air I knew there was someone there and as I suspected there was a tall male he looked jacked and he was handsome and the smell came from him he was perfect!!

——————————————————————————

This is my first timing writing a book so sorry
If I miss something up but I hope you like it!!
Word count:473words

This is my first timing writing a book so sorry If I miss something up but I hope you like it!!Word count:473words

^this was Fr Americas first thought when he saw Russia