Sercet Out 🔓

-Americas POV-

I was cuddling with Russia while sitting down waiting for China to wake up Mexico had healed China then Left after giving us blessings for our relationship she's a great friend and my little brother Canada liked her I hope they end up together "Америка do you want to met up again tomorrow at the place we first meet?" Russia said to me i mean why not met up with him? Tho his pheromones were strong and smelled like he may start his rut soon "I would love to Russ but isn't your rut going to start soon?" "Oh yes I forgot it will be starting soon then we can met up next Monday?" "Of course sounds perfect" I can't wait to met up with him "Why did you say no to meeting him tomorrow WE COULD HAVE FUCKED!!!" "Omg We barely met!!" I said to my inner omega "Now shut up I want to cuddle with my boyfriend!!" "Whateverrrrr" Finally he shut up I thought as a nuzzled into Russias side he's skin was cold to the touch but it felt nice as my skin was hot since omegas have hotter body temperatures then Alphas but Russias body was colder then the normal alpha "Hey Russ why is your skin so cold?" "Oh it's because my homeland is very cold and since I represent it my body is cold" "Oh that's interesting but it feels good your cold skin feels good against my body" "Really? Will I hope you don't catch a cold"

-Russias POV-

I hugged America closer to me I love him he's so cute and warm I wish we could stay like this but soon our fathers called us to go home and we said our goodbyes and kissed as I sat in the carriage while looking outside the window of the carriage I thought of America and his beautiful eyes they look like a galaxy they were completely black with a lighter shade of black around the irises and inside his eye was little sparks of light that looked like stars I wish I could look at them forever I thought as I kept dreaming till my mother spoke up and broke the silence "Russland Liebes(Russia Dear) Who is the lucky omega you were with?" "мама HOW DO YOU KNOW???" "You smell like an omega they have a very sweet smell I noticed quicker then your Vater(Father)  because am an omega too so how is the lucky omega Russland Liebes(Russia Dear)?" "It was the son of King Uk Prince America" "Oh my Russland" "ЧТО ТЫ СКАЗАЛ, РОССИЯ(what did you say Russia)!?"

"ох блин(oh fuck)"

—————————————————————————

Hi guys it me again sorry I was super busy and I forgot about updating the story but am back so I hope you like this chapter!!!! <3

Also does anyone have an idea for a last name for Uk and his kids cause I can't think of one please comment and help me out😭

Word Count: 504