Love at first sight

Russias POV:

I had ran to a lake that was hidden by many trees and when I got there a beautiful scent filled the air I followed the smell and it was coming from a beautiful omega he had white hair and had stripes on his face along with some blue and many stars he had a tight shirt on and it seemed like he had a feminine shape and he had a lot of curves he was perfect he noticed me and I just looked at him in his eyes they were black pure black but beautiful he noticed me starring "H-hi who are you?" He said sounding nervous but his voice sounded amazing it fit him "My name is Russia what's yours?" I really wanted to know his name "My name is America but Ame for short!" Even his name fits him " Hello America, but what are you doing here this is Northern Territory and I don't recognize you so you must not be a northern wolf so what are you?" I asked I really wanted to know what he was "THIS IS NORTHERN TERRITORY I DIDNT KNOW?!" So he didn't know this was Northern Territory? "But your right im not a northern wolf I'm a southern wolf" So he's a southern wolf but that doesn't matter he's still perfect but it would be hard to make him my mate.... "Will your quite far from home and it's getting dark you should probably return!" Even if I wanted him to stay it was getting dark and I didn't want him to get hurt "Oh it is getting dark I should be on my way thank for being so kind Russia!" He was so cute and his smile was perfect " Your Welcome but I should also be on my way Good bye America!" And with that he got up and started going home and I did the same but the whole way there I was thinking about him i couldn't get him out of my head he was just perfect but I remembered Tomorrow me and dad have to go to the meeting of all the kingdoms this year it's held in the southern kingdom so I can maybe see him again I still hate the meeting because every leader has to bring there kid if they don't have a mate and all the omegas or beta always surround me and it's annoying but I least I may be able to see America again I can't wait to see him again I better start getting ready for bed!

——————————————————————————
Hi guys and thanks to all of the people who are reading this I love you all and remember your perfect just the way you are!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word count:460 words