𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Jayla woke up with a warm sensation on her face, she opened her eyes to notice the sunlight was shining in through the wooden boards covering the windows, the warmth was almost enough to put her back to sleep, but luckily she snapped out of it and rolled out of bed, which was literally just a glass display case that used to be used to display treats.

Jayla walked over to the counter top and picked up a photo of Jack, she held the photo in her hands and smiled, gently caressing the frame. It was her favourite photo of Jack because it was one of the few she had that he actually flashed a grin. She admired the photo for a few more moments before picking it back and continuing with her morning routine.

She walked into the back of the cafe which was a kitchen and made her way over to the back door and brought in a bucket filled with rain water, she set it down on the floor in the middle of kitchen and began to pick out the leads and junk that was floating on the surface. Then she grabbed a handful and splashed her face, it wasn't the most cleanliness option but it was the best she got.

After she was done she brought the pail back outside but noticed something she didn't see the first time. A human laying unconscious in the alleyway. Curiously Jayla walked over to get a better look, she noticed the figure was a indigenous girl with black hair tied in a ponytail, her pants were a yellowish colour and she wore a cropped black sweater with matching yellow lines.

Jayla examined the girl and noticed she was gripping something in her hand, it was a gun. The gut has yellow strips on it too, Jayla bent down beside the girl and reached out for the gun, just before her fingertips made contact with the base of the gun, the girl awoke.

The girl immediately grabbed Jayla and swung her over her shoulder, Jayla hit the wall. The girl immediately got up and pointed the gun at Jayla's chest, resting her finger comfortably on the trigger. "Who are you?" The girl asked in a demanding tone. Jayla held up her hands frightened "I'm Jayla.. please don't shoot I mean you no harm"

The girl stood hesitant for a moment then lowered the gun, Jayla let out a sigh of relief. "Who are you?" Jayla asked still trying to catch her breathe. "I'm Fitz." Fitz said as she walked down the alleyway and picked something up off the ground. Jayla curiously followed Fitz to see what item they found on the ground, it was sunglasses.

"Why do you need sunglasses?" Jayla questioned as Fitz tried to rub the dust off with her sleeve. "There not sunglasses you idiot, there high tech glasses that allow me to communicate and see where my partners are" Fitz said as she put on the glasses and began to look around.

After a few moments of silence a static noise came from the glasses, Jayla watched in amazement. "Fitz, are you there?" A worried voice came through "Fitz thank goodness we thought you we're dead" A more relaxed voice was also heard.

"I'm not dead, I'm alive. I'll send you my coordinates" Fitz said as he began to move his hands in front of him. Jayla's amazement turned into confusion as Fitz wasn't touching anything.

"Roger that we're on are way" the voice said.