𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Jayla let Fitz inside the cafe well she waited for her partner to find her. "Might I ask why you were laying out in the alleyway all alone" Jayla asked grabbing a cloth so Fitz could clean up a wound. "I was in the middle of taking down a Emulator and it hit me, I tried to escape down the alleyway to heal up but ended up fainting instead" Fitz said wiping his cheek with the rag.

"Emulator?" Jayla questioned.

"Yeah, that's what the robots are called that Dr Robotic sent out of destroy all specials" Fitz responded handing the rag back to Jayla. Jayla picked it up with two fingers a flung it into the sink. Suddenly a knock was heard on the back door, Fitz picked up gun and motioned Jayla to stay where she was, She slowly made her way to the door and opened it quickly.

There stood two girls with brown hair, one was taller than the other and had longer hair. The shorter one had shorter hair to match was wearing a purple suit with matching purple goggles covering her eyes, the slightly taller one was had wavy brown hair and wore white, with a hat. The two girls let them selves inside.

"Jayla, meet Brooke and Heather. Brooke is in white and Heathers in purple" Fitz sighed as he shut the door. Jayla stood silent in confusion, both girls had weapons of there own in their hands. "Hi it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Brooke said stepping forward and extending a hand. Jayla backed up even more.

"Fitz it appears your friend is very shaken up" Heather said looking back at Fitz who had a tired expression. "Well you guys are carrying giant guns" Fitz exhaustedly pointed out. Heather shot Fitz a dirty glare and Fitz gave one in return. Suddenly there was another knock on the door.

"Oh my god, now who?" Fitz said opening the door once more.

"We located the specials, search and destroy part one complete. Bye bye" Fitz immediately closed the door. "We got to get out of here, the emulators found us" Fitz said running into the front of the cafe, Heather following closely behind. Shit! Come with us Jayla" Brooke said running after Fitz and Heather. Jayla followed and heard a loud bang from the kitchen, the emulators were inside.

Fitz shut the door to the kitchen and put a shelf in front of the door. "Collect what you need quickly Jayla, we don't have much time" Fitz said. Jayla immediately grabbed her backpack and put her blanket and pillow inside, she than ran over and grabbed her picture of Jack and put it inside and closed her bag. "Done" Jayla shouted.

"Alright Heather, open a portal" Brooke said. Heather aimed her gun towards a wall and fired. Immediately a purple vortex appeared and heather ran inside, Brooke followed and then Fitz. Jayla was hesitant for a moment but immediately jumped in when the emulators burst though the kitchen door.

The portal closed leaving the emulators in the cafe alone.