*AU Information*

~Hello Starlings and welcome to my first ever story here on Wattpad!~

Here's a little info on the characters and AU.
This story will contain some sensitive subjects. Such as friendship, love, fluff, smut/NSFW, angst, alcohol, blood, some gore, violence, swearing, possible trauma, and possible death. This will be a slow burn, but not super slow (I'm gonna try and not rush things, more or less).

Sun and Moon are two separate animatronics, THEY ARE NOT BROTHERS! They both have movable faces. Their bodies are built every human-ish like including, but not limited too, the ability to eat, sleep, feel (physical & emotional), and they do have all the fun bits* (^ω^)

All the animatronics are able to eat and sleep (they convert food and drink into energy for their batteries, as well as sleep)

The Map, Security, and Staff bots are pretty much animatronics too, just on the simpler side.

This AU is set in a world where animatronics are a pretty common sight. They can go most anywhere and have lives of their own. The most famous animatronics of the Plex (a.k.a. G.Freddy, Monty, Roxy, G.Chica, G.Bonny, Foxy, Sunrise, and Moondrop) don't leave the Plex often, mostly due to hectic schedules and being too easily recognized.

The next page or two will have a little more info on the characters themselves, at least the ones that'll appear the most (mostly Sun and Moon). Unless otherwise stated the art is not mine. I do ship Sun and Moon. If you don't then please don't be rude. Don't read if you don't like any of the previously mentioned stuff. If you haven't figured it out already this is very much a 18+ story, NO MINORS ALLOWED.

I can't promise a regular update schedule with RL and all. But I will update when I can. And as always have a good Day/Night my Starlings~