Chapter 1

It was a busy day at the Ultra Mega PizzaPlex. It had been three days since the grand re-opening. When the multi million dollar corporation known as Rose & Briar Co. bought out Freddy Fazzbear Entertainment Co. almost two years ago they made a promise to all the employees and animatronics to make the Plex bigger and better. And that's just what they did.

☆~ Flashback to 3 days ago ~☆

The front doors of the newly remodeled Ultra Mega PizzaPlex (commonly called the Plex for short) was surrounded by news reporters and excited lookie-loos and customers of all ages. Standing at the podium was the new owner and CEO Mrs. Raven Briar. To her left was her husband and head of security Frank Briar. And to her right were their two children: Jay, head of Parts & Services. And Luz, Parts & Services worker.

Mrs. Briar looked out to the crowd and cleared her throat. "Hello and good morning everyone!" she said into the microphone so everyone could hear her clearly. "We welcome you all to the grand re-opening of our beloved Plex! I, we, are excited to share with you all the new and improved features of the Plex." she said. Grabbing a piece of paper she read from it all the newest features that had been added.

"First off we have added more security guards, both human and bot. The protection and well being of our loyal customers, staff, and animatronics are our number one priority. Secondly we have added well over a hundred stores to the mall itself.
"Thirdly the food court has added more variety of food kiosks and restaurants to accommodate for a wider variety of customers. Including the new 'Chica's Bakery'. We serve more then just pizza now." she chuckled. Soft laughter could be heard from the crowd.

"Fourthly all the attractions have had some major upgrades. Roxy's Raceway has 3 improved indoor tracks and 1 outdoor track. Gator Golf now has an outdoor course for more advanced players. Bonnie Bowling now has a 'Blacklight Bowling' feature. Foxy's Pirate Cove has been made bigger. Fazzer Tag has also been made bigger. DJMM's club has been given a larger dance floor and new arcade games. There is also an 'After Hours Club' for the 21+ crowd. And the 'SuperStar Daycare' has been enlarged and improved with more play structures, a trampoline area, new nap area called 'Cloud Corner', and accommodates children ages 4 - 13."

"And last but certainly not least the animatronics and bots themselves." Mrs. Briar paused briefly, looking at the crowd with a bright smile on her face.

~♡ to be continued ♡~