Character sheet (part 1)

Moondrop:
pronouns: (He/Him)
gender: male
hight: 7'0"
weight: alot
eye: beautiful ruby red (almost look like jems)
body: lanky, athletic, flexible (think condotionist), covered in a clear faux skin/silicone over his metal frame.
job: napetime attendant, extra night time security
abilities: can contort his body without hurting himself, aerial acrobatics (sky silks and hoop), able to use ceiling wire without fail, can sing beautifully.
security/protection features: retractable razor sharp claws, sharp teeth like that of a beast with long canines, very strong, night vision, can move silently (even with the bells on).

Extra: Moon was born/created for the Plex. Has seen the outside world, but doesn't really care for it. Has been working alone in the daycare for six years before the Plex was bought out and rebuilt to be bigger (a.k.a. the Ultra Mega PizzaPlex). The new owners are much nicer and thought he needed a work companion.

Sunrise:
pronouns: (He/Him)
gender: hermaphrodite
hight: 6' 5"
weight: alot
eye: deep sky blue (with shimmering rainbow flex)
body: lanky, slightly feminine, flexible, covered in a clear faux skin/silicone over his metal frame.
job: daycare attendant
abilities: knowledge in medical care, aerial acrobatics (sky silks and hoop), able to use ceiling wire (but doesnt like too), able to change voice for storytelling and puppet shows, is a master at inprov.
security/protection features: retractable claws, slightly sharp teeth, strong, will protect the children without hesitation.

Extra: Sun was born/created/ by the sister company of the Plex. Has seen the outside world, and loves it! He was commissioned to be the attendant for a family owned daycare "Little Sunshine" way up north. He worked at this beloved daycare for three years before the owners had to sell (they simply bacame too old to run the daycare anymore. At least that is what he was told). When a dear family friend heard the news they offered to take Sunny in and have them work at a much larger daycare (a.k.a. the Ultra Mega PizzaPlex). The dear family friend (the new owner) hopes that Sun will like his new work companion.