Chapter 2

"And last but certainly not least the animatronics and bots themselves." Mrs. Briar paused briefly, looking at the crowd with a bright smile on her face.

~☆ Flashback Continues ☆~

"Our S.T.A.F.F. bots, security bots, and cleaning bots have all gone through some major updates and upgrades." said Mrs. Briar. "And now for the ones you've all been waiting for." Mrs. Briar turned towards the front doors, left arm out stretched, and a big bright smile. She spoke loudly and clearly into the microphone "We are proud to introduce to you all the new and improved FAZZBEAR'S FAMOUS ANIMATRONICS!"

The crowd roared with excited cheers as the doors opened and the animatronics stepped out, making their way over to the podium waving to the crowd. They all stood in a line facing the excited crowd.

Montgomery Gator tipped his star shaped sunglasses down, smiled, and started flexing his robotic muscles.

Roxanne Wolf gave a wide open smile, sticking her tongue out, and held up her fists in a rocker pose (🤟).

Chica Chicken smiled wide, jumping in place, waving to the crowd in excitement.

Freddy Fazzbear stood tall, one hand on his hip, waving to the people with the other, smiling brightly.

Bonnie Bunny gave a big smile, waving at the crowd.

Foxy smiled, lifted up their eye patch in order to wink at the crowd, and blew a kiss before waving with the hand that held their hook.

Moondrop gave the biggest smile he could, and did a flip in place. Landing on his left hand, feet in the air, looked at the crowd, closed one eye, smiling wide, and held his right hand up to his mouth in his iconic 'shushing' motion.

The crowd went wild. Everyone clapped and cheered for the animatronics. Even Mrs. Briar and her family smiled and clapped for them. Mrs. Briar turned back to the people and tapped the microphone, signaling for everyone's attention. The animatronics stood in place turning their attention to Mrs. Briar and the crowd of people did as well.

"I think it's safe to say that we are just as excited for our beloved animatronics as all of you are." she said happily. "I'll give a brief explanation on some of their new upgrades before we get to the Q&A."

"First as you can see Roxy, Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy all now have an outer layer of soft faux fur. Chica now has an outer layer of soft faux feathers. Monty has an outer layer of soft, but thick, faux scales/skin. And Moon has an outer layer of soft silicone/faux skin. They all now sport real clothes instead of painted on or stiff scratchy fabrics. And their movements are now smoother and more fluid." Mrs. Briar explained with pride. You could clearly see a lot of time and effort went into the upgrades of the animatronics. They no longer looked like cold metal machines. Their upgrades and updates were so well done they all almost looked real, like they were born beings not created ones. And that's exactly what Mrs. Briar and her company wanted, she did see them as family after all.

Mrs. Briar clapped her hands together "now it's time for the Q&A." She turned her attention to the news reporters "one at a time please."

It took about 45 minutes to get through all the reporters questions. "We have time for two more questions" said Mrs. Briar. One news reporter asked about the living situation for the animatronics and the live-in workers. "That's an easy one." said Mrs. Briar. "One of the remodels was new living quarters for the human workers and the animatronics. Our live-in workers have an apartment building attached on the east side of the plex. And the animatronics have their own custom built apartments on the west side of the Plex. 'Roskstar Row' is still there but it is serves more as breakrooms for the Glamrocks. Same as the balcony room in the daycare. And the backroom in Pirate Cove" she explained. "Last question now".

The channel 8 reporter raised her hand in the air. Mrs. Briar gestured toward the reporter. "Yes I have a question" said the reporter. "You stated earlier that the daycare had gone through quite a lot of improvement and got bigger. My question is this: do you have any concerns on wither or not the attendant, Moondrop, will be able to handle it by himself?" the reporter asked, tilting her hand held microphone toward Mrs. Briar.

Mrs. Briar cleared her throat and spoke clearly. "That is an excellent question. Yes, my company and I have thought and discussed the issue of having one daycare attendant. We are pleased to inform you that Moon will be getting a new work partner in the daycare."

The animatronics all stood there, shocked and confused at the news. Monty, Roxy, Chica, Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy all looked at Moon silently asking 'did you know about this?'

Moon looked back at his friends and shook his head, shrugging his shoulders. Indicating he had no idea about this either. 'I'm getting a new work partner? Why wasn't I told about this sooner?' Moon thought to himself.

Moon and the others turned their attentions back to Mrs. Briar as she continued to speak. "The new daycare attendant is currently residing with me and my family at our estate as they are not quite ready to join Moon and the others just yet. We are planning on moving them to the Plex this coming weekend so that they can get settled before they start working in the daycare on Monday. I plan on announcing the new attendant to the paper and local news on Sunday. So the parents can see what they look like, and know what their name is."

"That is all the time we have for questions." Mrs. Briar said. She looked back at the animatronics giving them a nod. They all nodded back and turned towards the doors, running inside and heading off to their own respective areas. Mrs. Briar turned back to the crowd. "It's now time open the Plex!" She raised her hands in the air. Frank, Jay, and Luz went up to the doors and held them open for the excited customers. "WE WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE NEW ULTRA MEGA PIZZAPLEX! AND AS ALWAYS WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!" Mrs. Briar excitedly shouted over the loud cheers.

~☆ End of Flashback ☆~

~♡ to be continued ♡~

(~I'm sorry my Starlings. I just realized I forgot to add DJMM. He will be in the story so don't worry. One of the reporter's questions would have been about DJMM and the answer is that he and his club are not available to the public just yet. So sorry again for any confusion or concerns. Have a good night/day my Starlings♡~)