𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐲

The crowd below cheered loudly as the two Spider-Man's landed in the ground

The crowd below cheered loudly as the two Spider-Man's landed in the ground. One held an injured woman, while the other an unconscious villain. Gold Web and Spider-Man, those were the heroes of this day.

News reporter's and paparazzi's gather around them. They both waved before giving the villain over to the police and securing the injured woman. They both flee the scene and stood on the roof of a building as they ate their late breakfast.

" You know what's so good about being Spider-Man?"

Peter asked before shoving a bacon in his mouth. (Y/n) tilted her head and took a bite of her breakfast.

" What?"

" You get to see their hopeful eyes!"

He grin. (Y/n) smiled and sat next to him.

" That is one of the reasons, however..."

(Y/n) smirked slightly. Peter raised a brow.

" Your also doing it for MJ. And you can't say no because I saw the way you two talked."

" Oh shut it!"

He pushed her slightly before a loud beeping came from their gadgets. A hologram appeared, before instructing them about a new mission.

" Well, guess I'll never finish my breakfast."

Sighed Peter before throwing his unfinished breakfast away. (Y/n) placed the numbers into the gadget before being teleported over to HQ. Putting their masks back on, they waited for Miguel's orders. This was their seventh mission as official members of the SS.

A few wormhole's appeared, a Spider-Man coming out of each one: Gwen, Scarlett Spider, Hobie and Love Lee. Hobie's dark eyes darted around before landing on (Y/n). A small smile appearing on his lips. She sensed eyes on her while talking with Peter, so turning, she noticed Hobie staring at her. A soft smile graced her lips as she maintained eye contact.

" I'll be back."

She parted from Peter and Love. Placing her hands in her pockets, she grin.

" What's up, Hobie?"

Hobie shrug.

" Nothing much, just another bothersome mission, love."

(Y/n) felt her heart flatter. She grin before teasing him.

" Woah, man. Even seeing me makes this mission bothersome?"

Hobie shook his head with a chuckle. It was now a habit of hers to tease him once they started hanging out regularly.

" Nah, love. You actually make it better."

He winked playfully. (Y/n) froze slightly as her face flushed a faint red.

" All of you. To your posts."

Miguel spoke cathing everyone's attention. (Y/n) stayed next to Hobie as Miguel gave them orders and the universe they needed to go. There was a loose villain on Earth-9015 and the Spider-Man there was having trouble.