𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

Songs Recommended:

    Songs Recommended:

• Trash Magic- Lana Del Rey
Dice Game- YOARI
Take My Breath- The Weekend
• Never Be The Same- Camila Cabello

A ray of sunlight shun through the silky white curtains. There, on a queen sized bed slept soundly a (h/c)-nette. Her chest falling and rising in ease. On her face rested a smile, her dream being delightful. To her displeasure, she was awaken by a bell.

" Ms. Jones. It's time for breakfast. Your parents are awaiting you. Please get dressed."

The butler marched away, not once breaking out of his straight posture. (Y/n) whined and grumble before grabbing the silk dress that laid in a chair. She snooze in front of the mirror, she awoke when she felt herself falling to the marvel floor.

Shaking her head, she did her routine and changed. Walking down the big staircase, she enter through the big wooden doors. The smell of tea and fruits impaled her nose.

" Awh! Good morning, dear. Did you sleep well?"

Her mother asked, her face full of makeup that matched her fancy blue dress. (Y/n) sat down and crossed her hands.

" I slept well, mother."

A slight smile graced her lips. The maid suddenly barged in and asked what they would like for breakfast. Once it was her turn, she turn so her parents couldn't see her face.

" What would you like, young Ms?"

" Y'know, the usual."

(Y/n) winked. The maid nodded with a pleased smile before leaving to the kitchen. By the usual, (Y/n) meant: ' Two oranges and a small yogurt when mom and dad are here. Bacon, eggs and potatoes once there gone'. Her parents were big pickers. Everything matter, even to the smallest detail. Everything must've been perfect.

" So dear, how have your violin clases coming along?"

Her mother sipped her lemon tea while her father read the newspaper. (Y/n) sigh, and shifted in her sit.

" It was alright. Dimitri said I qualified to play at the mayor's voting party. I declined of cou—"

" You did WHAT?!?

  Her father closed the newspaper and glared at his daughter. (Y/n) flinched and gulped, maybe she should have left that detailed out.

" I declined because I didn't want to play there."

" Are you crazy? Your mother and I are already invited. We invested 2millions in there. You will play."