I love y- (finale) (short + summary)

After running with Draco, Blaise never saw you again you two would make sure he wasn't anywhere near for the next three years and you stayed with Draco for the summer, so you could never see your parents. Finally, it was your last year at Hogwarts and it was almost over.

___________

Your POV:

I was relaxing in the library when someone came from behind and hugged me it reminded me of Blaise, but when I turned around I felt relieved that it was Draco. I hugged him back and he kissed the top of my head. "Hey love." "Hi Dray" "I have a surprise for you." "Really?" "Yep, come on" he lead me to his dorm which was decorated beautifully. He stood in front a second and said "as you know this year we are finally going to be adults and I think that that's the perfect age to finally do this..." he kneeled on one knee pulled put a small box and before opening it said, "y/f/n will you marry me?" Tears started to swell up in my eyes as I remembered when Blaise did this. Except... last time I forced to say yes, this time all I wanted to say was yes. Unable to speak I nodded as he slipped the ring on my finger and we pulled into hug. He then looked at me, wiped away my tears, lifted me up and kissed me. 

________________

                      So that is the story of how y/n's life went from hell, to absolute heaven.