End Of The World - Luke Hemmings

"The end of the world is coming!" The news lady said before Y/N switched off the tv.

"I'm not ready to die." Luke says.

"Me either but at least we'll be together." She says, looking up at the sky. It was very dark.

A meteor was coming to crash down on earth and wipe everyone out. No one knows how much time they have left. It could happen any second now.

Considering the sky was dark, it was probably by the sun in the solar system. Like an eclipse but ending with death.

She sighs and shuts the curtain. They were both really scared. They both had so much more to life to live but here they were, accepting their fate.

Luke walks over to her and grabs her hand. "Let's make the most of it."

Thankfully they had gotten married before all of this happened. They have been married for a year and a half. They met at a grocery store when Luke accidentally backed up into her and made her drop a carton of eggs that exploded all over the floor when she dropped it. The two strangers laughed with each other for a few minutes before he apologized and introduced himself to her. They dated for three years and he proposed on their third Christmas together in front of both of their families. Their lives were perfect until this moment.

Luke led her to the speakers in the living room and turned the Bluetooth part on before connecting his phone to play their first dance song. He pulled her close to his body and started slow dancing with her. He kissed her on the head a few times as he wished that when the world did end, neither of you suffered and had quick, painless deaths.

Y/N could feel tears running down her face as she had her face pressed up against Luke's chest. She had to say goodbye to her parents earlier over the phone and it destroyed her. She wished they could be here with her so they could die together but they were thousands of miles away. All she had was Luke and she was incredibly thankful that she didn't have to be alone.

If her and Luke couldn't live together forever, at least they could be together forever in the after life.

Luke picks her head up lightly while holding her chin between his fingers. "Don't cry baby."

"I'm sorry." She says, as he wipes away tears from her eyes.

He spins her around before he kisses her lips nice and slow. He wanted to savor every moment he could.

"I love you so much." She says after he pulls away.

"I love you more." He says, resting his forehead against hers.

"Forever?" She asks.

"Forever." He says.

She pulled him into a tight hug and started swaying to the music again.

"Hey babe?" He asks.

"Yes?" She asks.

"I don't want to spend my last few moments on earth starving. Are you hungry as well?" He asks.

"I'm so hungry." She smiles.

He smiles and walks to the kitchen and starts taking everything out.

"What are you doing?" She asks, watching him empty the fridge and freezer.

"Might as well just eat as much as we can." He says. "Otherwise it will all go to waste." He says, taking a pickle out of a jar and eating it.

She scrunches up her nose. "Gross."

"Pickles are fantastic." He says, taking another bite.

She grabs some of the food he takes out and snacks on it as he preheats the oven to make more food.

Once all the food was done, they shoved their faces full of it until they get the feeling of throwing up.

"I'm so full." Luke says, leaning back on the chair.

"Me too." She says. "I look pregnant." She says while looking down at her stomach.

He looks down at his. "Me too. Maybe our food babies will be twins."

She laughs and stands up. She sticks her hand out for him to grab and pulls him up when he grabs it.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks.

She thinks. "I mean the world is ending." She says before kissing his neck.

He bites his lip and pushes her against the wall. He pulls her pants and underwear down before rubbing her crotch.

She moans and gets him hard before he goes inside of her. He goes slow at first but then picks up the pace and gets harder and rough.

Something about this time was different. It was better than normal and they didn't even know that was possible. They orgasmed at the same time and put their clothes back on.

"I don't know if I told you this enough, but you're gorgeous." Luke says, pushing some hair behind her ear.

She smiles and blushes. "You're the most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on."

He smiles. "I'm really sad we'll never get to have kids with our amazing looks."

"Me too." She sighs.

"How many kids do you think we would've had?" He asks.

"Hopefully about 3-4." She says.

He nods. "I always wanted to have a son or daughter and teach them how to play guitar. I wanted it to bring them joy like playing guitar gave me. Well if they liked it at least."

"That's cute." She smiles. "I'm sorry that will never happen."

He shrugs. "It's the way of the world."

"Unfortunately." She sighs.

He nods and grabs your hand as he sees the meteor flying across the sky.

This was it. This is the end of everything. There would be no more world. There would be no more humans. There would be no more existence at all.

No one was ready for this. Everyone on their block at been standing on their lawns or in their windows watching in horror.

Luke kisses her hand one last time before looking back at the sky.

Y/N smiles and grabs his hand tighter.

"Forever?" He asks.

"Forever." She says, as the meteor hits.