15. Final🙏

I am going to skip some parts as they may be unnecessary. I have been away from writing this story so the link broke. I don't think I will be able to write it in a better way. I am sorry.

Will try my best. Here we complete the final chapter.

At hospital---

You all know how Amrit and Vashma shared their pain with each other. So not going to waste your time.

After having a lot of conversation; Amrit came to Veer, who was lying on the bed of private room of hospital.

"Veer sahab! Aapko ab kesa lag raha hai?"

"Hmm....abhi theek hai ham. Thoda dard hai chont pr."

"Doctor ne dard ki dawa nahi di aapko?"

"Di hai......asar aane me waqt lagega thoda...
Ahh......ye dil ke dard ka ilaaj karne wali bhi koi data hoti to kitna accha hota." Veer sighed.

"Mai karungi aapke dard ka ilaaj...." Amrit looked at him and said.

"Sach mai?" Veer looked at her back

"Yakeen maniyea.
Waqt badal chuka hai......aur waqt ke saath log bhi badal gaye hai. Zindagi me Jaisa socha tha vaisa ho aesa zaroori nahi.
Meri zindagi me ab aap hai. Aapne mere lie bahut kuch kia hai Veer sahab. Islea maine faisla kia hai. Ki mai ab aapka saath kabhi nahi chhodungi."

"Shukriya Amrit. Hamara khayal rakhne ke lie."

"Aapka bhi shukriya veer sahab."

Both smiled.

"Chalo hame Jail chalna hoga. Randheer aur Lalit ko giraftaar karva dia hai Hamne." Vijandar sahab came and informed both.

Vijendar sahab asked Police to arrest Lalit, Randheer and his men. Police searched the whole mansion and gathered proofs about their presence there. The girls along with Vashma became the witness and gave the proof that It was Randheer who kidnapped Kuvar Veer sahab and Amrit.

Randheer and Lalit were arrested and put into the jail.

"Ye kaha fas gaye ham.....kya socha tha kya ho gaya...." lalit was frustrated.

"Ab mai chunav bhi ladne layak nahi bacha. Na samaj me ijjat rahi na hi mantri banne ka mauka." He was regretting.

Randheer was quite. He was not in a position to say anything because he himself was helpless.

Ranimaa came to Visit them.

The policeman came to her and greeted, "Namaskar Rani sahiba."

"Ji namaskar."

"Ham Lalit aur Randheer se milna chahte hai."

"Ji aaiyea."

She came inside. There was a bench near the jail on which some stuff was kept.

"Ek pal thahariyea. Ye kiska samaan hai?" Rani maa looked at it and asked.

"Ye Randheer ka samaan hai jise jaanch ke lie jabt kia hai,"

A semi covered picture was visible through am envelope.

"Ye tasveer jani pahchani lag rahi hai." Ranimaa came close to it and opened it.

"Ye.........ye......ye to......." She was shocked!

Veer, Amrit and Vashma too came from behind. Randheer was caught in the jail just in front of her. He was sitting in a corner but when he saw Ranimaa. He stood up. He too was unable to understand why she is looking at his picture like that.