the last knight chapter 3 meeting izzy and sparring

We leave off to see Jamie shout out seeing the little girl who he saved in Chicago from the trf

"What the fuck?! You're the little girl from Chicago! You know what- I don't want to know.just Beat It kid!"

The girl stated right back

"I'm not a kid. I'm useful. I fix stuff."

The girl looking back at Jamie and says this

"Better than anyone. And I have a name, you know? It's Izabella. Izabella with a Z."

Jamie whilst getting something to eat all thanks to Stryker says this

"And I'm supposed to give a shit? Go. Home."

Izabella with a determined look says this

I don't got a home. And they...they just kill the last thing I called a family! Wanna stay and I wanna fight them.

Jamie after getting done eating and hearing what Izabella said says this

"look little lady me and the people who you are now surrounded by let's just say we all know a thing too well about losing people. I want to apologize for not saving that Autobot buddy of yours, but you can't be here because of our line of work. And it's not because we don't want you here it's because when the going gets tough let's just say we don't want to lose any more people that we care so much about and we don't want some people ie people like you getting killed because of our mistakes look I can tell you're a good kid trust me you remind me of me when I was about that age but it's just there's so many things about if you don't want to know about and I think I said about losing people that say all of us around here knows all to well.

Izuku looks at the kid and tells her this with a solemn look on his face

"Jamie boy's got a point about that little girl I lost my former parents and some people close to me because nemesis thought it would have been such a sick joke to fuck with me Beyond the Grave by killing off the people who despite them neglecting and abusing me and both sides reconciling let's just say he killed them and send me a video of their deaths and after I killed him. But what Jamie is trying to tell you is that if you get attached to us you're going to die doing so."

(A/n yea that's right I killed all might and inko along with endeavor and rei todoroki)

Cassie walks over to izzy at pats her head says this

"Look I'm not one for bringing in strays. But how about this you want to stay here with your little Autobot dude? you do what we say,you follow our rules,and you stay alive got it?"