001 | 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟒 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲

You had punched the mysterious man, and while he held his bleeding nose you ran past him

You had punched the mysterious man, and while he held his bleeding nose you ran past him. You feel bad for breaking his glasses, but your safety was your top priority. Opening random doors, you made your way throughout the big halls of the castle, trying to find an exit. Suddenly, you heard somebody shout " IMMOBULUS! " and your body went limp.

You didn't know what to do right now, first of all you were surrounded by a bunch of high-schoolers (?) including the one you punched, second of all you couldn't physically move. So now here you are, getting interrogated. " Prongs, I don't think she has a clue what's going on. " One of them said, " Shut up Moony, and why's she wearing that? It looks weird. She is weird. " The one with broken glasses replied. Why are they talking like you can't hear them..?

" Padfoot, you can't think she's actually a muggle, can you? How would she get into Hogwarts? "  One of them argued, while broken glasses continued to bicker with the short one. You bit your lower lip, these people were a bunch of psychos. And how is it possible for magic to exist? You were having an existential crisis. Your vision was getting fuzzy and you felt like throwing up. Suddenly, you rolled your eyes back and darkness engulfed your brain.

" We should just show her to one of the teachers, they'll know what to do." A brunette said. " Pfft, you're crazy Moony. They'll find out i sneaked out of the dorm and planned a new prank, and bedsides she looks harmless. " One of his friends hit the back of his head playfully. " Didn't she punch you square in the face and break your glasses? " The boy rolled his eyes. " Shut up. "