Taken

"Let- go- of me!" Barbados struggled to say. He was trying to get himself out of the handcuffs UN had put him in. "Ugh-! I'm not the stabber! Let me go!"

"Мне жаль барбадос," Russia mumbled. "I almost wanted to believe you Barbados."

"Crime stopped by me- the great and powerful America!" USA said proudly. "You guys can congratulate me now." 

Barbados looked at UK and France again. UK stared with a slight smile. France looked away.

"This is why you should have stayed in the commonwealth Barbados," UK started. "You would've had an alibi-"

"I told you already I don't care about your stupid commonwealth you old, bald colonizer!" Barbados shouted unintentionally. He wanted to cover his mouth.

UK's expression shifted to anger. "Take him to the cell." 

"United Kingdom! Wait I'm sor-" Barbados started.

"No excuses. Take him. NOW." UK said through gritted teeth.

UN nodded. 

"No...!" Barbados said. "It's not me! I swe-" 

"GO." UK said firmly.

Barbados had tears in his dark blue eyes, as he was taken into a vehicle to go to his cell.

Vince... I'm so so sorry... I never would've done this to you or any of our buddies, I swear... please come back... all of you... 

That was Barbados' last thought before he fell asleep.

————————

This chapters really short I'm sorry but my motivation is not motivating right now 😭😭

I only have motivation to draw right now but don't worry I'll update once my writers block is over