excluded ; lee seoho + yeo hwanwoong

oneus top!seoho x top!reader x bottom!hwanwoong
reader pronouns : he/they
warnings : angst, light swearing
desc : where hwanwoong finds his partners spending time together without him.
* requested

⠀

every morning, hwanwoong and his two partners would walk to school together. however, he went to a private school that separated him from both of them in a different school. he didn't mind the difference though, they had been friends for a while before dating and always seemed to make things work.

seoho ruffled hwanwoong's hair sweetly as y/n gave his head a soft goodbye kiss.

"are we still on for tonight? weekend at my house?" seoho asked, looking between the other two. they both nodded, hwanwoong's excitement evident on his face.

"great. see you tonight bubs!" y/n said as they and seoho began walking away from the entrance of hwanwoong's school to make it to their own school on time. hwanwoong waved as he watched them walk away before turning to get inside the building.

his day went by like any other average day. doodling in his notebook and later wondering why he couldn't remember anything from the class, thinking about y/n and seoho basically 24/7, and tapping his feet to the rhythm of whatever song was stuck in his head that day.

he sighed as he began walking to the bus stop to get home after all classes were over. for a friday, the day had gone by extremely slowly, but he guessed it was because he was too excited for the weekend. a smile curved onto his lips as he thought about it, deciding to text their chat from impatience.

hwanwoong :
guyssss :( imy

y/n :
myt baby :(

seoho :
HI IMYT

hwanwoong :
can we just meet at your house early :<

seoho :
usually i would say yes but y/n and i have to stay at school late to prepare a group project :/

y/n :
and i want to CRY because i got assigned with the speaking role

seoho :
DONT CRY i'll help you write the speech part

y/n :
can u help me by actually speaking it </3

seoho :
not if we want a good mark on the project :(

y/n :
then i'll cry if i want to tf

seoho :
☹️

hwanwoong :
if i give u a hug will u not cry