✿ - Flower Crowns - ✿

—————————— » •
Zenitsu x Nezuko
Canon Au
Fluff
—————————— » •

Warmth covered the skin of the demon, her first time in the sun after 2 years, her first time talking after 2 years, and she was full of joy. Her legs were tickled by the colorful flowers that sourrounded her in the field she was in, she was with her friends. All together, celebrating Nezuko concering the sun. Zenitsu ran up from behind and tapped her shoulder, she turned around. "Eh, what is it Inosuke?" "Eh, I'm Zenitsu!" he said with a down expression. "I'm gonna spitroast that fucking pig alive." he thought. "Oh! Zenitsu, what is it?" "W-Well all the flowers are just stunning! So why don't we try making flower crowns?" he said with a large smile.

Nezuko stared for a second, and then looked at the ground with sadness. "Well I've never made a flower crown before! I don't know how.." she said. Zenitsu grabbed her hands and held them. "Here! I'll teach you!" she looked up and they locked eyes. She smiled, gently at him. "Yes! Please show me!"

They sat in the field of flowers as Zenitsu taught her how to create flower crowns.

She fiddled with the stems of 2 tulips, "I..I think I'm starting to understand!" she said with pink blush covering her cheeks. Zenitsu stared at her and watched the smile on her face. "Wow Nezuko! You're doing so well!" she stared at him with even more blush. The pair were having their romantic moment as Inosuke starting eating the flowers and Tanjiro tried to make him stop.

- — — — — — — — — — -