✿ ~ A/N ~ ✿ PLEASE READ!!

————————————————————————

Hi! This isn't anything Important lol.
This isn't aimed at anyone btw, but when you guys are filling requests for ship one-shots, please tell me the scenario and if it's modern or canon or any other au.

Like I said this isn't aimed at anyone specifically, I just need scenario's and au's for the ships!! So when requesting something could you say it like-

"Tanjiro x Kanao, Modern Au, they're at the beach with friends and share their first kiss"

or something like that. It gets complicated to come up with scenarios when I'm writing a couple different one-shots in one day and I haven't had time to come up with any scenario's or au's. So please share!

I hope I don't sound rude for this, but I also mostly do ships that I like or are canon.

I'll mostly do
Tanjiro x Kanao
Zenitsu x Nezuko
Inosuke x Aoi
Giyu x Shinobu
Obanai x Mitsuri
Akaza/Hakuji x Koyuki
Tamayo x Yushiro??(maybe)
Uzui x wives
Yoriichi x Uta
Sanemi x Kanae
I hope I don't sount strange but I also like Makio x Suma and stuff so I might do that.

Those are all ships that I actually ship.

I don't necasarily ship these ones but I don't mind making one-shots of them and I like them.
Mitsuri x Shinobu
Kyojuro x Giyu
Muichiro x Genya

That's all I really had to say, when you fill out requests please tell me the au and scenario you want as well.
Also I don't really know how to tag people and when I try it doesn't tag them in the one-shot so some of you may have requested a ship and I wrote and published it,but didn't tag you.

Bye!!