✿ ~ Snowflake ~ ✿

——————————————
Akaza(Hakuji) x Koyuki
Fluff
Reqeusted by @Beabobatea1

am stupid and don't know how to @ people sorry :(

—————————————
Hakuji's POV

"Are you sure that's the one you wanna buy?" "Yes, I'm sure." the man shrugged, he slid me the ring and opened the cash register. "That's 400,000¥" I dug out my wallet and searched for some money, I laid some on the counter for the man, he took it happily and placed it in the cash register. "Thanks," I said, I walked out, having a red heat on my face. After 3 years of dating, I felt that I was finally ready to propose, to her..

my girlfriends name is Koyuki, she's a kind and calm girl, I remember when we met. I was friends with her father and he one day introduced me to her, it was love at first sight, after a couple weeks she had gotten sick and I had to take care of her while he was away. We got to know eachother more, and after 2 years.. we started to date. She's kind,genarous, and incredibly cute. I'm ready, I want her as my partner for life, and I want to be by her side forver, hold her hand, raise our childeren, and lat next to eachother when we die. I want to be with her forver, I'll take care of her, I'll treat her better than I treat anybody else! She's an angel, a literal angel, if I gave her the world I'd be giving her too little, I want to gift her the galaxy, the universe, everything I have.

I sighed as I held the tiny box in my hand. Sapphires were her favorite, her eyes were pink, but for some reason they reminded me of her eyes. She always talked about sapphires, how beautiful they were, how magical they looked, I always thought that she was prettier than any blue shiny rock. She deserves a sapphire. Her favorite gem of all time.

As I looked at it, someone, an annoying person, came behind me and pressed his hand roughly on my shoulder. "Ah, Akaza-dono! Great to see you! Y'know I was wondering why you were looking at engagment rings!" I scowled, he was disgusting, "Get your filthy hands off of me.." "Hmm?" "Get your fucking hand off of me or I'll rip out that tiny ass brain of yours!" he took his hand off and just started to giggle. "Aha! You're so silly Akaza-dono! Are you perhaps proposing to that pretty girl you hang out with? What was het name again? Koyutsuni? Katochi? Kamanori? Ko-" "Her name is Koyuki. And why's it your buisness? Do you stalk her like you stalk those poor butterfly girls?" He looked a bit shocked. But his lips curled into a sickening smile.

"You know I would never do that! Haha!" "Sure.." he looked happier than ever, not un-expected though, he's a delusinal narcicist. He's delusinal to his own fantisies, he thinks he's a god, a savior, but he's really just a maniac who feels no emotion. He's barely a person from how cruel and pathetic he is, he's more like a pile of rocks covered in vomit and piss.

I didn't bother to talk to him. I walked away, luckily, there were crowds of people around me so they hid me away from him. I heard him shreik out my name. I don't know why he acts as if we're friends. He doesn't even care about me in the slighest. If I died he'd fake cry and gp back to smiling and giggeling. He's pathetic, a worthless loser.. god.. I hate him.

I shook my head which shook away my thoughts. He's to much of a delusinal loser to worry about, I should think of a speech for Koyuki. Will she accept my proprosal? No.. No Hakuji, I should be thinking of the good things, I can prepare myself for the moment if I get rejected, but I should mainly worry about what I'd say to her.

My dear Koyuki, I love you more than anything, I'd give my soul and all my organs to you, you're worth more than my life! I beg you marry me, and we live happily!

Way too cheesy..

Koyuki, would you accept my proprosal of marriage to you, my love?

That sounds like I don't even love her!

Marry me.

To simple.

My love, would you please marry me?

eh.. I could atleast praise our relationship a little..

I sigh. What on earth am I gonna do..?

I button the last button on my shirt, I tye my tie, and comb the last strings of hair. I look at myself in the mirror. Sweat drenched my face, god I hope my shirt doesn't look wet.. I'm scared, I'm gonna propose tonight. I still haven't come up with a speech, I'm not sure if she wants to marry me yet, and who knows.. what if she breaks up with me if she rejects? I'm nervous. God damnit. I sigh, "You have to keep calm.. if not you'll screw this whole thing up.." I sigh again. I look at myself in the mirror, I.. I think I'm ready.

I pull up to her house, I get out of my car, sweat drenching my forhead. I walk up the last couple of steps, shaking, I ring her dorbell. I hear her talk. Her soft and kind voice. I blink, and out of nowhere she's infront of me, she's an angel(literally loooool), absolutely breathtaking. How could anyone look so..beautiful? I'm lost as I just stare into her blossom colored eyes.

"Hakuji?"

"Hakuuuuji?"

"Hakuji!"

My thoughts break and I look at her, blinking to see if I'm awake. "I'm ready for the date! You look very nice!" she says, she plants her hand on my shoulder and bends up to kiss me on my cheek. I flush red, I hope she doesn't laugh at me.. because I look absolutely ridiculous. "Thanks, you look incredible." I smile at her, showing comfort, showing trust and safety. She smiles back. My heart melts at her smile, I would take all her pain away if it meant she'd be happy forever.

I see her cheeks blush, great, she's happy. It makes me happy when she's happy.

I take her hand gently and bring her to my car, I open the door for her and close it for her, trying to be a gentleman for her.

We get to the restraunt, order our meals, and sit. I used some of my money to buy special seats outside in the rooftops. So we could see the moon, so the moon would shine and I'd see her dazzling face.

"What'd you order Hakuji-san?"
"I ordered sashimi,seaweed soup, some rice, and some tea. You?" my eyes sparkled, I wanted to know what incredible foods a godess like her ordered. "hm? Oh! I ordered shrimp tempura,some ramen, and sponge cake!" "You have the best taste in foods, Koyu." "Aw, thanks Haku!" I blushed, and I saw her blush. We sat there together. I thought it was the right time, I hope it is..

I got out of my chair, she looked confused. "Eh? Where a-" I kneeled down and saw her face go shocked. I pulled out the ring from my pocket and look at her. "Hakuji..y-you're gonna?" "Koyuki. I..I've been thinking, about a future with you, I'd know I'd be happy, I.. I think you'd be happy, I'd try my best to make you happy, even if meant everything bad happened to me. I want to take your pain away, I want you to be happy and carefree for the rest of your life. Never a moment of sadness should happen to you. I want to take care of you, cook for you, make you happier than any other person. Koyuki, if you marry me, I'll do my best to keep you happy. So..will..will you marry me?" my hands shook, my heart pounded, and sweat drenched my face.

"Nevermi..-"
"Yes!"
"Huh?"

I looked up at her face and saw tears stream down her face. She hugged me as wel both sat on the floor, moonlight showering over us. "Yes! I'll be with you forever!" she cupped my cheeks and kissed me roughly. We both pulled away after a couple seconds, "I want to marry you, and I want to keep you happy. I love you! So much!" "I love you too, my snowflake."

we hugged, I felt a tear drip down my face. I finally felt peaceful. Happy. I love this woman, and I'll do all I can to protect her. No matter what.

My snowflake.

💀(Koyuki emoji)