Chapter one: Hello Mr. Sexy

“You’re kidding me right??”

  “No. We’re moving. I got a new job”

 I groaned. “Where to??” This will be the first time of us moving. I’m glad we’re moving. But I have a boyfriend. He’s the only one I’m close with though. I was friends with a lot of people, but my closest ones turned on me a few weeks back, so the whole school did too. The only one I had now was Brice.

 “Miami, Florida”

 “Great”

 “Hey. I am doing this for you”

 “Yeah I know, mom.” If you haven’t realized it yet, I’m still a minor. Ughh. I want to chew that stupid word up from existence. Age doesn’t matter. Well, unless you’re 10 or something and dating a 50 or so year old. Gross. Anyways… I’m 17, blonde, tall, hazel eyes, nice body. I’m from Dallas Texas. And well I guess that sums up enough for now. I plopped down on my bed and put my chin in my hand, thinking about what’s to come

                                                          3 weeks later…

 “I think you might want to find her a tutor. Especially if she’s going to be applying for colleges in the summer” Said my fat stupid Science teacher.

 “Ok. Thank you, Mrs. Crinch.” Stupid parent teacher talks. We walked down the hall of my new school, her heels clicking the title floor. As soon as we got in the car, she turned to me, “A tutor?? You use to be so good at everything. What happened??”

 “Oh well I don’t know, mom. It’s like the closer to college I get, the harder school-work gets too.” Yes. I could be a sarcastic bitch.

 She rolled her eyes and started driving. “Well I’m getting you a tutor”

 I rolled my eyes and groaned. “I know someone”

 She looked at me confused. “Who??”

 “A friend. Sort of. Kayley. I’ve been over to her house before, and she has a 19 year old sister, who had a friend who’s amazing at science, or so I’ve heard.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I got up and started searching for clothes. Today is when the tutor will be coming over. I’m not looking forward to it. I just graduated, I don’t wanna be doing homework. It’s summer! But I need to get into a good college. I put on my purple tank top and white jean shorts, fixed my hair so it’s straight, and put on some jewelry. I’m leaving once he does, so getting ready now just saves me time. The bright side to mom having this new job, is that she’s always gone. I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the window and saw a car out there that I didn’t recognize. This must be them. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Whoa. He smiled “Hi. I’m Jason. Someone needed help with science??”

 After snapping out of how gorgeous he is, I smiled and spoke. “Yeah. Hi. I’m Luna. Come in”

 He walked in. God, he is gorgeous. Oh my God…. He’s my tutor…. I’m in troubleeee…. He has a nice shade of blonde hair, dark roots though, I can’t tell if they’re brown or black. Hazel eyes, skinny, just a little taller than me. He looks like he would have abs, but not the unattractive strong ones. He wore a T-shirt and jeans. He sat down on the couch. “Come on, I don’t bite, much.” He winked at me. Ok, so he’s either a flirt or cocky.

 I shut the door and walked over to the couch and sat down. Not too close to him though. “Let’s just get this over with. I want to go out”

 “Ok.” He looked down at the book I just realized he was holding, then back up at me. “Why are you so far away?? You do need to read out of the same book”

 I was practically on the other side of the couch. I laid back against the arm of the couch. “Uhh. I could see good from here”

 He rolled his eyes, came and sat closer to me. “You need to learn this”

 “Yes, but I was just fine from where you were.” I sat upright. Holy God he smelled good

 “Yeah.” He chuckled. “I could see how perfect you could see these tiny words from all the way across the couch.”

 “Oh shut up.” I stuck my tongue out at him

 He rolled his eyes and smiled. “Let’s just get this over with for today, like you wanted.” He snaked his arm around my waist to pull me closer. Then he let go. Damn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Ok well this was just setting it up. Comments?? Let me know how you like it so far. Its not perfect. It just came out of me.  Again. Let me know=) . Thx