Chapter Five: Brice

I was driving around now. I was still laughing a little here and there from Jason though. He told me, that at one point the chick even growled, then said she’s ‘going to shallow it whole’, talking about his dick of course. One of these days I swear, I’m going to have him call her to go over, and have her suck him, just so a plastic dick would fall off. Oh God. Maybe that would scare her into not being so slutty. She just sounds so psychotic, but it’s hilarious. Ok, enough about his sex life. I rode around the town, and even the surrounding town’s

 After looking around and checking out a couple of stores, I drove home. As soon as I walked in the door, someone flung their arms around me from behind. I screamed and tried the ‘SING’ move from “Miss Congeniality”.

 “Whoa whoa whoa. Damn. What happened? You’re like, my little badass now.” I relaxed. He put his arms back around me and I relaxed into him.

 “God damn it, Brice. Hey. What the Bleep are you doing here?”

 “Haha we thought it would be nice to surprise you.”

 “We?”

 “Hi, honey.” Mom came walking out from the kitchen with a cup of tea.

 “Seriously? Neither of you could have been nice to me? Mom?!”

 “Sorry. His surprise. Not mine.” She pointed to Brice and walked upstairs. I scowled at her back until she waved her hand and yelled. “Scowling at me is going to get you nowhere, sweetheart. He gets the spare room. No spending nights in your bed with you. You’re too pretty to be pregnant.”

 I rolled my eyes and covered my face in my hands. “Oh my God.” I groaned and Brice just laughed and hugged me from behind.

“It’s ok, baby.” Him comforting me. Ughh. Is it bad that I haven’t seen Brice in a few months, but yet I’m still thinking about Jason? I don’t get it. He’s hot, yeah of course, but Brice is my boyfriend. I feel a little confused at this. “I’m taking you out tonight, sugarplum.”

 I scrunched up my nose. But plastered a fake smiled on my face. God, I hate his nicknames. “Thanks, babe. That’d be great.” Total lie.  He spun me around and kissed me. Ugh. Going to be one hell of a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   So apparently he and my mom have been planning this. She gave me an infant blue Hispanic dress, and black heels. Like the type of dress Andy wears in ‘Step Up 2 The Streets’ when she went to her friends family’s cookout.  I put my hot bunz in, and waited about an hour for it. I slipped on my new dress and shoes, and a few accessories before finally pulling my hair down to reveal nice, wavy hair. I walked down stairs and saw Brice sitting, talking to my mother, in a blue button up, matching my dress, and black pants.

 “You look beautiful, baby.”

 “Thanks, Honey.” I faked a smile.

   He said goodbye to my mom and we walked out. I’m guessing mom’s letting him borrow her car because of the fact that he was now holding the passenger side door open. I got in and buckled up. I really wanted to text Kayley about this. Why is he here? And was he always this damn annoying? Oh my god, I have tutoring tomorrow. Next thing I know, he’s calling me sugarplum again. I just watched out the window and ignored everything. I wondered what Kayley was doing right now. Damn, I want some brownies. I wonder if Jason can cook.  Considering he lives by himself, I’d think he does. I wonder if he uses one of those ‘Kiss The Cook’ aprons. I bet he does. What I really wonder is if he has those one night stands a lot. I mean yeah he might be hot but --.