Chapter two: Shake yo booty

Ok. Well. The picture is of Kayley. Dont kill me if it doesnt show up. Pictures on here have never liked me. But whatever. Hope you like it. Vote/Comment/Add/Share

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Ok. So that should be enough for today.” He closed the book and got up, turning to me. Since he’s tall, and I was still sitting down, my face was in front of his zipper. I cleared my throat and sat back so he could gather up his things without me staring at his zipper the whole time. I looked away trying hard not to think about him without his pants. “So what are you planning on doing today??”

 I looked up at him. “Umm. Not quite sure. Might hang out with some friends. Go to the arcade.” I shrugged

 “Ok, cool.” He sat back down next to me. “Well it was nice meeting you today. Can’t wait to help you some more. You seem like you deserve to be in a good college.” We smiled at each other, but as soon as I was about to thank him, he stopped me. “You have a little something on you…” He leaned in and reached behind my neck, letting his breath hit it, and pulled a string off me. Was he teasing me or something now?? Oh God. What if he saw me looking at his zipper.

 It took me a minute of just staring at it before realizing something…. Speak! “Oh. Thanks.” I grabbed the string from him. “And thanks about the college thing.” I pushed off the couch, walking halfway to the door. He was way too close back there….

 “No problem. Although normally the pretty ones are stupid.” He brushed past me. I narrowed my eyes. “Have fun at your ‘hanging out’”

 “Thanks. But someone can be pretty and smart”

 “Oh, I know. I mean just look at me.” He winked at me. Ass. I leaned back on the wall by the door, waiting for him to let himself out. He came in front of me and put both hands on either side of me, trapping me. It was so hard to keep a blank face. “So I’m an ass??” He raised his eyebrows at me and got closer. I stopped breathing. Did I say that out-loud?? He smirked “Yes, you did. And if I’m such an ‘ass’ then how come you haven’t kicked me out yet??”

 Because you’re a sexy ass. “Because I need help with Science and I heard you’re amazing at it”

 “I’m amazing at multiple things.” He winked at me. He closed his eyes for just a minute. I couldn’t help but to let my eyes wander down to his lips. They look so soft and pink. I wonder how it would feel to have them against mine…. “Are you looking at my lips??” I looked up at him. Shit. Caught.

 “No. I was….” He raised his eyebrows, and smirked again. “Looking at the drool on your chin”

 He chuckled. “I don’t have drool. I don’t drool. And there’s nothing to drool over”

 “Then explain the drool”

 He moved his arm to wipe his chin. I dodged him and got away and opened the door. “There’s no drool on me”

 “Not now that you wiped it off. Now come on, I wanna get going soon.”

 “I never had any drool”

 “Whatever. Bye bye now”

 He rolled his eyes and walked out. “Bye.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Left. Right. Left. Left. Both. Up. Back. Spin. Left. Ok, so I am in the arcade, playing dance dance revolution, kicking my friends ass. “Your phone’s ringing.” Kayley had to scream over the music so I could hear her. She wasn’t the one playing against me though. No. That would be Hanna. She’s pretty good, but I’ve always been great at dancing.

 “Alright. Let me have it.” I held my arm out, still dancing. She picked up my phone and handed it to me. “Hello??”

 “Guess who, sugar-boo.” Brice. The machine stopped and Hanna fell to the floor and  leaned, practically crashed, against the railing behind the dancing thing. Like that thing where you flip around and do tricks on.

 “Haha, hey Brice. Don’t call me that”

 “Awww.” I could practically hear him pouting

 “Awww.” I pouted. Mocking him.

 “Haha, so what are you doing??”

 “Nothing really. Just hanging around”

 “Hmmm. Not cheating on me, now are you??”

 I rolled my eyes. He was joking. Halfly. “Of course not, baby”

 “Haha, ok good. Man. I wish I was just there to kiss you right now.”

 “Me too. But hey babe, I gotta go”

 He whined. “Ok. Call me later though ok??”

 “Ok. Bye”

 “Bye, baby”

 I hung up. “Haven’t you guys said ‘I Love You’ yet??” Hanna chimed in. Finally getting up.

 “No. I’m not gonna say it if I’m not sure”

 “Most people around here, say it… Well, just to say it”

 “Well, I’m not like that. Now come on. Second time around”

 Hanna jumped off the machine like a dog was about to attack her if she was gonna stay on another minute. “Oh hell no. Not again. No way”

 Kayley got on and pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail. “I’ll play.” She winked at me. And so let the game begin. I hit start and we started off....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~