004 : actions & tabloids.

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ ﹝ 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 ﹞ ㅤ─ׂ─ׅ─ׂ ﹪ ׅ ࣪  
▭ׅ ▭ֹ ▭ㅤ𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  , ❜  ╱   ❪ 刈取 ❫

♡⃝ ㅤ،ㅤ ﹝  𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳  ﹞ ㅤ─ׂ─ׅ─ׂ      ﹪  ׅ ࣪   ▭ׅ ▭ֹ ▭ㅤ𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎  ,  ❜  ╱   ❪ 刈取 ❫

❪ CHAPTER 004 : 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐒 ❫.
❛ ©ENKYOI  , 2022. ❜

━━━━━

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.
FEBRUARY 29, 1984PRESENT DAY !

    • TW : contains mentions of sui*cide.

*reporting live* "singer-songwriter, reyna solace, apparently was photographed hanging off the balcony of her suite at the hotel bel-air late last night following the 26th annual grammy awards. it has been suspected as a suicide attempt by the public. her label still has yet to issue a statement regarding the rumors at this moment."— *skip*

━━━

*next channel*

"but, richard, is she truly an ideal example for all the little girls around the world who admire her? she has no business having a career when she's setting horrible examples like this. she doesn't have my support anymore."— *skip*

━━━

*next channel*

"oh, please! stop being such hypocrites, you two. you never know what these celebs go through merely to provide us with entertainment. you have no right to judge these people because, at the end of the day, they have feelings just like we do."—*skip*

━━━

*next channel*

"wow, i'm curious what her label is thinking. this is not looking good for the popstar's reputation. i don't believe there is any redemption from what happened, therefore the label should drop—"

"ugh!" elvira shrieked at the television. she then hurled the remote and a few other things she managed to get her hands on towards it, smashing a massive hole in it. elvira was pacing around as her heels clicked clacked across the marble flooring. all you could hear within the room was the television emitting pure static.

they discovered earlier in the morning that a photograph of reyna dangling off the balcony had been taken and was making the rounds worldwide. once the media got their hands on it, it quickly became a major news story. it would be a huge understatement to say that elvira was heated. she was livid. she felt that all of her years of effort had been in vain.