🖤🧁Cupcakes🧁🖤

Little age:3
Caregiver:Peetah
Self projecting lmao so
‼️TW:Starvation idk‼️
________________________________________________________

"Pup please you really need to eat something"Pete said to his boyfriend,who was laying face first into his pillow.The young vampire has lately been lacking an appetite and has been having trouble eating,and his caregiver has been of course very worried for him.

Mike whined sadly lifting his face up from the pillow slightly "Non of da food wooks good to me.."he said turning over and laying on his back "I'm tiwed,an my head huwts.."Pete,who was sitting next to him sighed before speaking "It's cause you haven't eaten Mikey"he said putting his hand on Mikes head softly.Pete got up and walked downstairs to Mike's kitchen,he opened up the cabinets and looked through all the ingredients.

"Okay what do we have that could satisfy a baby.."Pete mumbled as he looked through the top cabinet "Okay there's bread,more bread,crackers.."he rolled his eyes and closed the cabinet and looked through the bottom one "Syrup,flour,Oh shit cupcake mix"Pete grabbed the cardboard box of mix and set it on the counter,took out a large bowl and dumped the mix in.

Pete then grabbed some measuring some milk and water and eggs idk i never bake so imagine this by urslevsw,once he had every set he took out the little cupcake trays and paper things and poured the batter in. "Mike is definitely gonna eat these"he said putting the cupcakes in the oven,Pete set the timer and etc and then left to go back upstairs.Mike was laying on his bed playing gacha life on his phone,playing with his vampire ocs as usual cuz he's a fucking dweeb😼.

Pete crawled onto the bed and laid down next to Mike,laying his head on Mike's shoulder "Are those all the vamps?"he asked making the other nod with contentment "Mhm!I jus finishing up wi da accessowies fow bloodwayne"Mike said giggling.The two just laid there cuddling until Pete's timer went off,which made Mike confused "What dat fow daddy?"he asked looking up from his game.

"Uh you'll see in a second pup just give me a few minutes,and keep playing you're game"Pete answered before leaving the room "Uh oki.."Mike mumbled before laying back down and getting comfortable. "Okay now to frost these bad boys"Pete said as he took a fresh batch of chocolate cupcakes out of the oven with an oven mitt of course he's not that stupid,he grabbed some red frosting from the cabinet and got to icing.

After all the cupcakes were frosted he grabbed some white sprinkles and lightly sprinkled some onto each cupcake,once that was all done he put all the cupcakes on a large plate and walked back to Mike's room. "Hey pup look what I brought!"Pete said making Mike gasp excitedly "Cuppys!"the vamp squealed happily,making grabby hands towards the pastries.Pete carefully handed Mike the plate of food "Okay I'm gonna go get you some blood and napkins so wait here and don't start eating until I come back"Mike pouted but did as he was told.

Pete smiled and quickly went to go get the stuff happy that his baby was finally going to eat something,even if it was junk food.

________________________________________________________
The end!
Okay ik I haven't been posting I'm like really depressed as I'm posting this but oh well I'll try to be more active