Disclaimer and Necessary notes

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, or events are fictitious. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No part of the story may reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without the permission of the author.

*This non-canon story is influenced by J. R. R. Tolkien's The Silmarillion, yet some parts of it are different from the scenes of the respective book. Characters from the said book are different from Characters from "The Silmarillion", and I never want to compare with these. Characters speaking Elvish (Whether Quenya, Telerin, or Sindarin, whatsoever) sound similar, yet it is made different due to the pronunciation and alphabet, as well as the writing system. And I do not claim any credits without permission of the respective owner, because it is not mine.*

Important notes:

1. The series is edited, especially on the first draft (While the new chapters will be edited if I have more time to write). And it may contain many grammatical and typographical errors in it.

2. This content is parental cautioned (it can only viewed by readers 13 years of age and older)

3. Many parts were influenced by real-life scenarios, often by many parts of J. R. R. Tolkien's "The Silmarillion, and chronological instances in reality.

4. The locations and landmarks mentioned within Europe are fictional for use in the book.

5. This series is under either Historical Fantasy or Fanfiction when it comes to the contents from the said respective story.

6. The writing style would be descriptive and chronological. The descriptive writing style immerses the reader into a story by creating a vivid picture of characters, settings, and events in mind while the chronological arranges information based on a progression of time.

7. Many characters may have many flaws in the series, neither of them was purely perfect nor they did want to be.

8. Read at your risk. But if you don't want to read the story or its part for a reason, leave immediately because you are not part of it.

9. If you want special chapters, I will edit a few of them later.

*End of the Notes.*