[Akashi Seijuro]- I love you so

This is a songfic based on the song "I love you so" by The Walters.

___________________________________________

Y/n's pov
Akashi Seijuro. The man I love, the man that I gave everything to, the man I gave up things for, the man that completed me and the man that ruined my life.

"What are doing, Seijuro?!" I screamed at him, staring at him and the girl that I treated as a sister but now looked at with pure hatred, sadness and betrayal. They were in an empty classroom, his arms were wrapped around her waist and her hands were tangled in his breathtaking red hair.

They looked at me, Mirai looked at me with regret and pity.  I hated being looked at with such emotion, being pitied was humiliating. But the man that I love looked at me without a trace of regret, only amusement.

"You did this to yourself, Y/n." He spoke with venom lacing his tone. He let go of Mirai and walked towards me, with such authority and confidence. "You knew than better to get close with other peasants when you are dating me." He continued, looking down at me, the feeling of disgust radiated from him.

"What are you talking about?!" I screamed at him, at this point I didn't care if his father owned a large company or if he was the Akashi Seijuro. I just wanted to know why he did this.

"Mirai told me that she saw you always going home with Takashi if I have overtime here in school. I didn't believed her at first but I was glad that observed you and looks like Mirai was right." He explained, looking bored at me.

"Takashi?! Takashi Megumi?! My half brother?!" He misunderstood. He judged too quickly, he didn't even talk to me about it. Thats why he was so distant.

Flashbacks

"Y/n, do you really love me?" Seijuro asked, looking at me with curiosity and suspiciously? Why was he looking at me suspiciously?

We were sat down on the bench at the gym, it was almost time to go home, they were just finishing cleaning up.

"Sei, I love you and only you, you don't need to be afraid that I will hurt you because I will never do that to you." I reassured him while smiling at him.

"Will you love another and keep it from me?" He kept asking such ridiculous questions that I began feeling suspicious.

"What kind of questions are you asking me, Sei? Of course I won't love another." I answered back, slowly coming close to him and patting his back, showing my assurance.

"You're the only one, Sei"

Third pov
Akashi smiled at the words she said. But Akashi wasn't so stupid to actually believe those words. If only he knew he was really stupid for believing his girlfriend's friend.

"You're saying I'm the one, but it's your actions that speak louder.." he mumbled, hoping that she will hear it but she didn't.

Akashi's pov
I've gotta away and let you go, I've gotta get over. I stood up from the bench and walked over to Kotaro. I noticed a guy near the entrance of the gym and Y/n stood up grabbing her things. Y/n called out my name and told me she was going home first.

That confirmed my suspicions.

The next day
Y/n's pov
I ran to school today, I was waiting for Sei but he didn't arrive. Maybe he forgot, maybe he's busy. But why didn't I receive a text from him?

As I was nearing my classroom, I saw Seijuro about to go inside the classroom. "Sei, goodmorning!" I beamed at him, smiling widely at him. He stared at me and walked inside the classroom. Did he really just ignore me? What's his problem? Maybe he's having a bad day?