Chapter 12: When You Can't Sleep At Night

Marshall POV:

I growled at himself, frustrated with my actions earlier.  But, he did start it. He was the one who kissed me. Stupid, it was just a kiss, I was moving way too fast. I rolled my shoulders, making cracking noises. I always move too fast. I stared into the darkness, and thought about if I can see him again. No, I can't, that would be a stupid move. He probably tell me to leave, or that he can't see me anymore, so why bother? My chest hurts, and I just- can't. I made a frustrated noise. I continued to think more, and more. Well, maybe he just wanted to kiss, and nothing further. Maybe he still has feelings for me. No, that can't be true. Then again, I began to think about that night.

 The night, that we broke up, the night where we fought, where every regret happened. Shut-up, I told myself. I can't get depressed over this again, this was along time ago. I started to remember more and more, I felt my hands to began to shake, stop thinking about it I told myself. I couldn't help but to wonder what he thinks of me. I honestly don't know how I think about him. I sighed, I need a drink. I slowly stood up and made my way downstairs. Snowbelle looked at me nervously, as I floated away. I walked to the kitchen, and grab a bottle of dark, red wine. I stared at it, before opening it. My phone began to go off, ignored it before having a drink.

Gumball's Pov:

I lay in my bed, super confused. What just happened, I thought as I put my hands on my burning cheeks. I'm so embarrassed, I don't know what to do. This is my fault, I just didn't know what to do. I hate it when he gets depressed like that, but it isn't his fault. I just, I let all my feelings come out, which ended up being a kiss. Then, more and more happened. It was too fast. I did like what he was doing, which I admit but, it was just - too fast. My face started to burn more. I began to sit up, and climbed out of bed. I walked up to the window as the cold, dark breeze blew against my skin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes again and looked around outside, he wasn't out there. The breeze felt nice against my hot skin but, I couldn't help to have this feeling. It wasn't a good feeling. I wonder if Marshall is okay, I thought looking out into the dark night. I began to worry, unsure how he is feeling. If he was already depressed, I wonder how he feels now.

I quickly moved away from the window, and to my phone dialing Marshall's number. He didn't answer, so I called again but still no answer. I sighed, maybe he is upset with me. I put my phone down and sit on my bed. I looked at the ground and realized that Marshall left his shirt here. I grabbed the shirt and held it close, and tried to call him again, it dialed and I continued to wait for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I'm back :3 

Couple of updates coming your way~!