Chapter 4: Where Am I Going To Sleep?

Hey (A/N) sorry it took so long to update, I just have been busy.. any ways enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gumball's POV:

        I saw Victoria, and Marshall walking out of the Toffee Corner. Marshall had a confused look and was slightly blushing, then there was Victoria who was skipping over to the car while Marshall was following. Victoria opened the door to the backseat of the car, "Is everything alright," I asked. Victoria smiles and nods, then Marshall opened the door and sat next to me staring at his feet. I pull out of the parking spot and start to drive to the train station. It was very quiet, and I was very confused about the awkardness in the car. When we got to the train station, Victoria got out and waved goodbye, and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, then left. I quickly shifted my head towards Marshall, "What happened?" He looked up, "nothing, we just talked," I glared at him. "Whatever.." He gave me an frustrated look, "I didn't do shit okay, your highness?" He slammed his body againt his seat. I shoke m head, and continued to drive.

Marshall's POV:

        So many questions are going through my head but only one came out of my mouth, "Where am I going to sleep tonight," Gumball looked at me, "My place what do you think?" I smirked, "No shit sherlock, but what room," He seemed puzzled and started thinking," All the rooms are taken... So I guess my room?" He stratched behind his neck, and I just stared out my window and nodded. We arrived there, and I heard my noisy band memebers in there rooms, I chuckled and continued walking down the hall. Gumball quickly ran ahead of me and open his door then closed it. I tilt my head, puzzeled, the open the door and turn the lights on. Gumball sat on his bed and folded his arms, looking at me. "What now?" I moaned like a child. "You better behave in my room, or else!" he said in a serious tone. "Okay your highness," I said rolling my eyes. "May I get ready for bed now," He nodded while standing up. He went through his closet, looking for P.J.s. I started taking my shirt off, "What are you doing!" I looked at gumball who didn't look to happy.

        "Getting ready for bed," He stared at me, "Your not getting undress in front of me!" I smirked and started to unzip my pants. Gumball started blushling lightly, "M-marshall Lee, knock it off!" I slowly took of my pants, "Get P.J.s on!" I laughed, "Bubba, I sleep in my underwear, so deal with it." He shut the closet door and got some P.J.s on. I layed in his bed and sang myself to sleep.

Gumball's POV:

        Damn him, why would he do that? To tease me? Nah, He is just being Marshall, I thought. I came out of the closet and see Marshall asleep, I rolled my eyes. I climb into bed, and started to think, I thought about Marshall.. I couldn't stop thinking, He just is there on my mind, in my brain and he won't leave. Damn him... I continued to think, then the thinking faded to nothing, into sleep. I felt warmth, and breathing against my ear. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw my alarm it was 1:27 am, and then I felt something against me, and partly on me. It was Marshall... He had his arms around me, his head in my neck, and his legs were intertwined with mine, and the worst part of it all....

                                                               ....I liked it...