3

*Giovanna*

The alarm clock jerked me out of sleep rather unexpectedly. I was far from being fully rested, but I knew I had to get up now. Bez was humming behind me. He was still holding me tightly. His face was buried in my hair.

"Do we really have to get up already." he panted.

"Me, yes. But you can still lie there, you don't have to..."

"I promised you I'd pick up Paola," he yawned, stretching a little without taking his arms off my flanks.

"You don't have to though, Bezzy. Just lie still, I..." but he let go of me and pushed himself up from my bed.

"I promised Gia. Of course I'll pick up my little princess, then you can pack her suitcase in peace. I'm just going to the bathroom.", then he already walked around the bed and left my bedroom.

I turned over on my back and closed my eyes once more. My whole bed smelled like Bez, his deodorant and him. I always associated this smell with Bez and I was sure that I could recognize it everywhere.

For a moment I just lay there, before I finally pushed myself up and opened the curtains.

I would probably never get enough of this view. I could almost see all the way up to the ranch from my bedroom. Sometimes when the guys were driving there, I could hear them all the way over here.

I opened the window and let the nice warm air into my bedroom. I could hear the bathroom door behind me.

"Want some coffee?" grumbled Bez.

"I'd love some," I replied as he was already heading downstairs.

He felt right at home here. But so did all the boys. I had given them keys back when I had bought the house. For the case of an emergency.

But in the end they were here all the time. It was no longer a surprise to me when I came home and found Valentino in my kitchen, or Maro making himself comfortable on my terrace, Bez already on my couch. Pecco and Franky were the only ones who didn't show up here quite as often. But still definitely more often than normal friends probably did. Whereby I could not imagine anything else.

If those guys hadn't been in my life, I think I would have felt pretty lost. I needed them. Just like they needed me.

I scurried over to the bathroom, tried to somehow tame my curls to some degree, quickly washed, brushed my teeth, and then changed.

Bez was standing, still in just his underpants, in my kitchen. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, holding out a cup of coffee to me as he disappeared back upstairs with his own cup. He had some clothes here and I was sure he was just upstairs changing while I drank the coffee and went over in my mind what else I needed to pack for Paola.

Just as Bez was coming back down the stairs, the doorbell rang.

I was a little confused because my friends would just walk in and I wasn't really expecting anyone. Bez also stopped in the middle of the stairs and looked at me a little confused.

I shrugged my shoulders and then went to the door. Pierre beamed at me when I opened the door.

"Good morning mon papillon.", he smiled and held out a sunflower to me.

I was a little surprised. He hadn't called me by the pet name he'd given me then in ages, let alone brought me flowers. Not that I expected it, but even when we had been together, it hadn't happened often. That he came up with flower now confused me.

"Good morning.", I laughed a little confused "Did I get the time wrong?", I accepted the flower.

"No, no, I'm just early. I flew in a little early and thought we could still have breakfast together.", he held up a bag of rolls.