Captain Raze

Captain Raze is a battle-hardened warrior gootraxian and a trusted lieutenant of General Emi. She earned her name from a prominent scar that runs across her left cheek, a permanent reminder of a past encounter with a formidable adversary. With her intense gaze and a rugged demeanor, Captain Raze embodies both strength and determination.
Captain Raze is a tall (6'2) Nuclear rabbit often found during blackouts, she has short, messy and curly green hair with piercing green eyes. She has huge black horns swirling around her cheeks with chains, piercings and symbols chiseled into them, she owns a large black captain hat with spikes and a skull embedded into the edges. She has a leather crop top and gloves with rhinestones embedded into them, She has a belt with many pockets around her waist. On her back she has a strap around her whole upper torso, holding a large sword, with a chain holding a moonstone at the end of the handle, this sword can be used for smashing, slicing and stabbing.
Captain Raze possesses a resolute and stoic nature, rarely revealing her emotions. She is known for his tactical acumen, honed through years of battlefield experience. Despite her hardened exterior, Captain Raze is fiercely loyal and protective of her comrades, making their safety her top priority. In battle, Captain Raze is a force to be reckoned with, wielding a double-edged blade with unparalleled skill. Her fighting style is a combination of disciplined swordplay and swift, calculated strikes. Her determination and unwavering resolve inspire his fellow soldiers, rallying them in the face of overwhelming odds.

 Her determination and unwavering resolve inspire his fellow soldiers, rallying them in the face of overwhelming odds