Sergeant Striker

Sergeant Striker is a seasoned Panther renowned for his explosive expertise and unwavering loyalty. With his muscular physique Sergeant Striker presents a formidable figure on the battlefield. His intense red eyes reflect his fiery spirit and commitment to his cause.

Physically, Sergeant Striker is extremely tall (6'11) and lean, his puffy black fur shiny and sleek. He possesses large and sharp claws capable of stabbing and cutting into thick things. Large red horns stick out from his head, which he uses to slam into things like a bull.

Sergeant Striker is known for his brash and audacious personality, often the first to charge into battle and the last to retreat. He possesses an innate talent for explosives, able to create chaos and confusion within enemy ranks with his cunningly placed devices. However, beneath his explosive exterior lies a deep sense of loyalty and camaraderie.

Sergeant Striker is fiercely protective of his fellow soldiers, often taking on risky missions to ensure their safety. He possesses a sharp wit and a dry sense of humor, often lightening the mood during tough times and hard battles.

 He possesses a sharp wit and a dry sense of humor, often lightening the mood during tough times and hard battles