The note

Ty @idfkbutleah for another request!

⚠️TW: SMUT

Simon's POV:

I was in math class paying attention, as always. But I kept feeling Wille staring at me, which felt creepy but normal at the same time. Math was my last period of the day and I was so excited to just go home and relax.

When class was over, as I was packing books I saw someone leave a small folded piece of paper on my desk. I look up to see who it was and it was Wille, and he was smirking at me before leaving the classroom. It was pretty weird but I opened the note to see what it was.

"Meet me in my dorm - Wille"

That's weird, first he was staring at me at all of our classes and now he wants me to meet him in his dorm? What is going on?

I went to his dorm room and hesitantly knocked on the door. The door opened immediately as if he was standing at the door the whole time. But instead of a hi or a hello, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me inside.

Wilhelm's POV:
I couldn't help it anymore, all damn day I just wanted Simon. I just wanted to see his pleasured face again, I just wanted to hear his moans again, I just wanted to feel him again.

When he knocked on the door I immediately answered it and pulled him in. When we both got in, before he could even question I shut the door, locked it, and closed the curtains. I then went back to Simon and slammed him to the door, with him letting out a loud but small gasp. "Wille what are-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his roughly.

He tried to catch up with the kiss but failed. I then began to rub my knee against his dick. "Ah~ Wille~" he moaned into the kiss. I took off his jacket and tie, throwing it somewhere in the room, I did the same. "Wille.." he whined, man I love it when this man moans my name underneath me. I looked down and saw a huge bulge in his pants. I laughed to myself "Awww, looks like my boyfriend's horny" I teased. He just blushed and let out another whine. I reached to the buttons of his blouse and I slowly unbuttoned them. "Hurry the hell up~" he whined but immediately let out a loud moan when I placed my hand on his hard crotch. "Do not, rush me" I ordered him, and he obeyed. I unbuttoned his blouse completely and threw it on the floor next to the other clothing on the floor.

  I placed my 2 hands on his hardened crotch, and he let out a hitched breath. "Does my baby need to pleasure himself?" I cooed. He just looked down in embarrassment. I'm sorry, but I can't stop teasing him when making out or having sex, he's just so hot when he's weak.

I picked him up and threw him on my bed, and I crawled on top of him. I then roughly take off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room I began kissing Simon again like I've never kissed him before. "Mmh, Wille..." he moaned in the kiss. "What do you want baby?" I teased. "Hmmm...~" he whined, but I saw his hands reaching to go under his pants. "NO!" I demanded and pushed his arms away. "Only I can pleasure you when making out, understand?" I again demanded, and he obeyed but let out a huff.

  I took off my blouse and turned him around to tie his hands with my shirt, then turned him around. "Now since you did that, I will give to give you a small punishment" I whispered seductively in his ear, you can probably guess what his reaction was.

I placed my hand on his clothed crotch and began to rub it up and down harshly up and down. "AHH~ WILLE-" he got caught off with a moan. He sounds so cute when he moans oh my goodness. "That's it, keep making noises like the horny little slut you are~" I teased to make him feel more flustered, which worked.

I began to slowly unzip his pants and take off his jeans. I could tell he was very impatient but didn't say anything because he knew something would happen if he said anything. I kissed him a few times more before he started whining again. "Wille.. please take my boxers off.." he whined. I decided to be a tease today. "Hmm, nah." I smirked and put my hand inside of his boxers, he let out a moan. I put my mouth close to his ear. "I'd rather see you cum in your boxers instead" I whispered is a seductively way in his ear. He made an embarrassed face and looked away.

I started to slowly pump his crotch but not too hard. "OH MY-, WILLE~" He moaned hardly. He sounded so amazing when he's like this. "FASTER~" He moaned, but almost screaming. "Look who's being the loud boy now~" I mumbled in his ear. Since Simon would always say how I'm "loud" during make out sessions, I thought this was the perfect time for payback. "CAN YOU SHUT UP!?" He yelled. Oh he's gonna regret that. "What did you just say?" I said while zooming in his face. He immediately had regret on his face. "WAIT IM SORR-" I cut him off by putting my head under his and started nibbling on his sweet spot, which was on the edge of his jawline. "AHH~" He moaned himself in pleasure. I kept nibbling, and nibbling, until there was atleast 5 purple bite marks underneath his jawline. He of course kept on whining and apologizing but I did say he would regret it.

I looked down and I could literally see Simon's member throbbing. "W-Wille I need to release.." Simon groaned. I let out a chuckle and put my lips beside his ear. "Your really desperate this time, aren't you?" I said chuckling silently. Simon just kept moaning since he couldn't even speak at this point.

Without a warning I shoved my hand inside his boxers and started finishing him off. "OH YES~" he moaned a little to loud. So I put 3 fingers inside his mouth. "Suck these if you need to moan, so we don't get in trouble" I told him, and he nodded.

I could tell Simon was about to release because the look on his face, him sucking my fingers harder, his breathes shortening, and his body looking more numb just explains it all. And before I knew it, he released all over his boxers and my hand. Simon was whining like crazy while I was just smirking.

"Good job" I said quietly and kissed his forehead. Simon just had a soft look on his face, he was way too tired to speak, which I can't blame him for of course.

"Wanna take a bath then cuddle?" I asked him softly, taking one of his hands and rubbing it gently. He let out a soft smile and nodded. I smiled as well and carried him to the bathroom.

Nobody's POV:
For the rest of the day and night, Wilhelm and Simon just cuddled, talked, ate snacks, kissed, and watched videos. Simon tried to be mad at Wilhelm, but he obviously failed. Since it was late Simon texted Linda that he's sleeping over Wilhelm's dorm, which she obviously approved. So Simon borrowed Wilhelm's pjs and the 2 lovebirds went to sleep in each others arms.

________________________

HEY Y'ALL IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKED BUT I HAD TO POST SMTH BEFORE YOUNG ROYALS SEASON 3 COMES OUT!!! 💜 I'm so excited but so scared for what's gonna happen. I unfortunately lost motivation again but I will likely keep posting Wilmon one shots even though young royals will be over because like, WILMON FOREVER!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

!Requests are still closed!